Nov 21, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
Grinnell’s Jack Taylor made a ton of headlines over the weekend as he scored 180 points in the Pioneer’s first two games of the season.
This came a season after to the day that Taylor scored 138 points in a game last season.
It was November 20th, 2012, that Taylor had his record-breaking performance last season. On Wednesday night, a year to the day later, Grinnell played Wartburg, a good Division III program in Waverly, IO.
Taylor finished the night … with three points. He was 0-for-5 from the floor, 0-for-3 from three and 3-of-6 from the line.
His average dropped from 90.0 ppg to 61.0 ppg.
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 5
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 9
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 4
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was 5
- More than 200,000 UConn fans show up for parade in Hartford (VIDEO/PHOTOS) 0
- Duke’s Jabari Parker will discuss options with Mike Krzyzewski next week 0
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (8)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)