Nov 21, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
Grinnell’s Jack Taylor made a ton of headlines over the weekend as he scored 180 points in the Pioneer’s first two games of the season.
This came a season after to the day that Taylor scored 138 points in a game last season.
It was November 20th, 2012, that Taylor had his record-breaking performance last season. On Wednesday night, a year to the day later, Grinnell played Wartburg, a good Division III program in Waverly, IO.
Taylor finished the night … with three points. He was 0-for-5 from the floor, 0-for-3 from three and 3-of-6 from the line.
His average dropped from 90.0 ppg to 61.0 ppg.
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 0
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 4
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (4)