Nov 25, 2013, 11:50 AM EST
Kevin Ware’s latest legal snafu seems to be passed him.
Last week, he missed a court date that stemmed from a speeding ticket in which he was caught going 95 MPH in a 2013 Dodge Charger. Red flags started going off all over the place.
But it appears as if there was nothing amiss. The Louisville compliance office cleared Ware of any NCAA violation as it was his friend’s car, and on Monday morning, he showed up in court and was given a $268 fine.
Ware has until May of 2014 to pay the fine.
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 20
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)