Nov 25, 2013, 11:50 AM EDT
Kevin Ware’s latest legal snafu seems to be passed him.
Last week, he missed a court date that stemmed from a speeding ticket in which he was caught going 95 MPH in a 2013 Dodge Charger. Red flags started going off all over the place.
But it appears as if there was nothing amiss. The Louisville compliance office cleared Ware of any NCAA violation as it was his friend’s car, and on Monday morning, he showed up in court and was given a $268 fine.
Ware has until May of 2014 to pay the fine.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle has formally declared for the NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 6
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)