Nov 25, 2013, 11:50 AM EDT
Kevin Ware’s latest legal snafu seems to be passed him.
Last week, he missed a court date that stemmed from a speeding ticket in which he was caught going 95 MPH in a 2013 Dodge Charger. Red flags started going off all over the place.
But it appears as if there was nothing amiss. The Louisville compliance office cleared Ware of any NCAA violation as it was his friend’s car, and on Monday morning, he showed up in court and was given a $268 fine.
Ware has until May of 2014 to pay the fine.
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 1
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)