Nov 25, 2013, 11:50 AM EDT
Kevin Ware’s latest legal snafu seems to be passed him.
Last week, he missed a court date that stemmed from a speeding ticket in which he was caught going 95 MPH in a 2013 Dodge Charger. Red flags started going off all over the place.
But it appears as if there was nothing amiss. The Louisville compliance office cleared Ware of any NCAA violation as it was his friend’s car, and on Monday morning, he showed up in court and was given a $268 fine.
Ware has until May of 2014 to pay the fine.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)