Nov 25, 2013, 11:50 AM EDT
Kevin Ware’s latest legal snafu seems to be passed him.
Last week, he missed a court date that stemmed from a speeding ticket in which he was caught going 95 MPH in a 2013 Dodge Charger. Red flags started going off all over the place.
But it appears as if there was nothing amiss. The Louisville compliance office cleared Ware of any NCAA violation as it was his friend’s car, and on Monday morning, he showed up in court and was given a $268 fine.
Ware has until May of 2014 to pay the fine.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)