Nov 25, 2013, 8:13 PM EDT
C.J. Fair put down one of the better dunks of the year against Minnesota today in the quarterfinals of the Maui Invitational, and he took a shot in the face to prove it.
Fair was bloodied on the dunk — no foul was called — and he still finished in traffic to help Syracuse to a 75-67 win over Minnesota on Monday.
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed 3
- Jabari Parker, Rodney Hood score 54 in No. 4 Duke’s win over No. 14 UNC 0
- Bubble Banter: Oregon, Tennessee headline Saturday’s early winners 0
- Creighton’s Doug McDermott scores his 3,000th point (VIDEO) 0
- Oregon’s big win over No. 3 Arizona caps impressive regular season turnaround 1
- No. 8 Kansas loses, but The Andrew Wiggins Show is what’s important 1
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league 5
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy (6)
- Bracketology: Eight teams in play for No. 1 seeds (6)