Nov 25, 2013, 9:31 PM EDT
Washington’s back court depth took a hit on Monday night when the school announced that reserve Hikeem Stewart will transfer out of the program.
“Hikeem is a great young man that I’ve enjoyed coaching and being around as much as any player that’s played for the Huskies ,” said head coach Lorenzo Romar. “We hate to see him leave, but I am fully supportive of his decision, and will sincerely support him in whatever direction he goes.”
Stewart played in all five games this season, but only managed five points. They all came in one game, against Eastern Washington.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)