Nov 26, 2013, 10:17 PM EDT
Oklahoma State freshman point guard Stevie Clark has been suspended from the team.
He did not play in Monday night’s win over South Florida and according to The Oklahoman, he was not with the team in Tampa.
“Stevie Clark is not currently with the Cowboys due to personal matters,” head coach Travis Ford said in a statement. “He continues to be a valued member of the Cowboy Basketball family. The timetable for his return will be evaluated in the near future.”
Clark was a top 100 recruit coming out of high school and was averaging 9.8 points and 5.0 assists in four games.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 1
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 0
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)