Nov 26, 2013, 10:17 PM EDT
Oklahoma State freshman point guard Stevie Clark has been suspended from the team.
He did not play in Monday night’s win over South Florida and according to The Oklahoman, he was not with the team in Tampa.
“Stevie Clark is not currently with the Cowboys due to personal matters,” head coach Travis Ford said in a statement. “He continues to be a valued member of the Cowboy Basketball family. The timetable for his return will be evaluated in the near future.”
Clark was a top 100 recruit coming out of high school and was averaging 9.8 points and 5.0 assists in four games.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0