Nov 26, 2013, 10:17 PM EDT
Oklahoma State freshman point guard Stevie Clark has been suspended from the team.
He did not play in Monday night’s win over South Florida and according to The Oklahoman, he was not with the team in Tampa.
“Stevie Clark is not currently with the Cowboys due to personal matters,” head coach Travis Ford said in a statement. “He continues to be a valued member of the Cowboy Basketball family. The timetable for his return will be evaluated in the near future.”
Clark was a top 100 recruit coming out of high school and was averaging 9.8 points and 5.0 assists in four games.
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Texas point guard Isaiah Taylor returning for junior season 1
- EYBL Day 1: Jayson Tatum vs. Michael Porter Jr.; De’Aaron Fox, Jarred Vanderbilt go for big outings 0
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Providence announces return of point guard Kris Dunn for 2015-16 season 0
- Five-star guard Malik Newman commits to Mississippi State 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- All-MAC guard Shannon Evans to transfer from Buffalo; is athletics director Danny White at fault? (3)