Nov 26, 2013, 10:17 PM EST
Oklahoma State freshman point guard Stevie Clark has been suspended from the team.
He did not play in Monday night’s win over South Florida and according to The Oklahoman, he was not with the team in Tampa.
“Stevie Clark is not currently with the Cowboys due to personal matters,” head coach Travis Ford said in a statement. “He continues to be a valued member of the Cowboy Basketball family. The timetable for his return will be evaluated in the near future.”
Clark was a top 100 recruit coming out of high school and was averaging 9.8 points and 5.0 assists in four games.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)