Nov 26, 2013, 10:17 PM EST
Oklahoma State freshman point guard Stevie Clark has been suspended from the team.
He did not play in Monday night’s win over South Florida and according to The Oklahoman, he was not with the team in Tampa.
“Stevie Clark is not currently with the Cowboys due to personal matters,” head coach Travis Ford said in a statement. “He continues to be a valued member of the Cowboy Basketball family. The timetable for his return will be evaluated in the near future.”
Clark was a top 100 recruit coming out of high school and was averaging 9.8 points and 5.0 assists in four games.
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky are still 1-2 (5)