Nov 26, 2013, 3:17 PM EDT
Drexel will be without 6-foot-7 forward Kazembe Abif on Wednesday evening when they take on No. 5 Arizona in the NIT semifinals.
Abif is dealing with a concussion, according to a report from Jon Rothstein of CBSSports.com.
Abif is averaging 7.0 points and 8.8 boards, which will clearly be a major loss for the Dragons as they face a Wildcat team with as much size inside as anyone in the country.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)