Nov 26, 2013, 3:17 PM EDT
Drexel will be without 6-foot-7 forward Kazembe Abif on Wednesday evening when they take on No. 5 Arizona in the NIT semifinals.
Abif is dealing with a concussion, according to a report from Jon Rothstein of CBSSports.com.
Abif is averaging 7.0 points and 8.8 boards, which will clearly be a major loss for the Dragons as they face a Wildcat team with as much size inside as anyone in the country.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)