Nov 26, 2013, 2:54 PM EDT
St. John’s freshman Rysheed Jordan was suspended from the team indefinitely last week, but apparently that suspension won’t last too long.
He’ll return to the lineup tonight after having missed just one game, according to a statement released by the school.
“Rysheed has a bright future at St. John’s,” head coach Steve Lavin said. “It is important that he takes care of his responsibilities as a student-athlete, on all fronts.”
Jordan was a top 25 recruit coming out of high school, but he’s averaging just 4.3 points and 2.3 assists this season.
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 3
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)