Nov 26, 2013, 2:54 PM EDT
St. John’s freshman Rysheed Jordan was suspended from the team indefinitely last week, but apparently that suspension won’t last too long.
He’ll return to the lineup tonight after having missed just one game, according to a statement released by the school.
“Rysheed has a bright future at St. John’s,” head coach Steve Lavin said. “It is important that he takes care of his responsibilities as a student-athlete, on all fronts.”
Jordan was a top 25 recruit coming out of high school, but he’s averaging just 4.3 points and 2.3 assists this season.
- Mountain West Tournament: No. 20 New Mexico wins rubber match, third straight tournament title 0
- Pac-12 Tournament: UCLA’s offense too much for No. 4 Arizona 1
- Bubble Banter: Three teams can lock up a bid, and then there’s N.C. State 0
- Bracketology: Will we have a bid thief? 0
- Bubble Banter: Monster day for teams on the cutline 1
- Pac-12 Tournament: Are we overlooking Arizona right now? 0
- Big 12 Tournament: Iowa State lights up a poor Kansas defense 2
- Was Duke’s Rodney Hood fouled by Clemson? You make the call (VIDEO) (21)
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (13)
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (12)
- Don’t mess with Aaron Craft’s memory (6)
- Atlantic 10 Tournament: St. Bonaventure upsets Saint Louis with a three at the buzzer (VIDEO) (6)