Nov 26, 2013, 2:54 PM EDT
St. John’s freshman Rysheed Jordan was suspended from the team indefinitely last week, but apparently that suspension won’t last too long.
He’ll return to the lineup tonight after having missed just one game, according to a statement released by the school.
“Rysheed has a bright future at St. John’s,” head coach Steve Lavin said. “It is important that he takes care of his responsibilities as a student-athlete, on all fronts.”
Jordan was a top 25 recruit coming out of high school, but he’s averaging just 4.3 points and 2.3 assists this season.
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 0
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 46
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 7
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 11
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (45)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten, SEC champions headed to Indy (25)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)