Nov 26, 2013, 2:54 PM EDT
St. John’s freshman Rysheed Jordan was suspended from the team indefinitely last week, but apparently that suspension won’t last too long.
He’ll return to the lineup tonight after having missed just one game, according to a statement released by the school.
“Rysheed has a bright future at St. John’s,” head coach Steve Lavin said. “It is important that he takes care of his responsibilities as a student-athlete, on all fronts.”
Jordan was a top 25 recruit coming out of high school, but he’s averaging just 4.3 points and 2.3 assists this season.
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Las Vegas Friday Recap: Jaylen Brown, Kobi Simmons among standouts 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)