Dec 2, 2013, 6:35 PM EST
Before Kentucky and head coach John Calipari took the floor at the Barclays Center on Sunday to defeat Providence, Coach Cal got some phone time in with the 42nd President of the United States, Bill Clinton.
Clinton is a noted college basketball fan and has been seen everywhere from watching his home state Arkansas Razorbacks make NCAA Tournament runs during his presidency to crashing Louisville’s locker room celebration after the Big East Tournament championship last season.
Calipari broke down his conversation with Clinton in a series of tweets:
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 8
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 14
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (14)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)