Dec 2, 2013, 6:07 PM EDT
The Thanksgiving break wasn’t good for Houston’s basketball team.
The Cougars not only got swept at the Barclays Center by Pitt and Texas Tech in the Legends Classic, they announced on Monday that star guard Danuel House is out indefinitely after undergoing arthroscopic knee surgery. He’ll be back this season, but a timetable for his return is not yet known.
It’s a big loss for the Cougars. House was second on the team, averaging 15.6 points and 5.7 rebounds.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)