Dec 2, 2013, 2:39 PM EDT
Apparently, Mangok Mathiang doesn’t read College Basketball Talk. If he did, than he’d know that jumping with Southern Miss guard Michael Craig is a bad idea.
Some poor guy learned that they hard way, and Mathiang decided that he wanted to help reinforce that to the rest of the country.
Louisville won 69-38. Craig’s dunk was still nice, though.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Seventh Woods down to three schools, sets official visits (3)
- Former Oklahoma State guard suing university, head coach Travis Ford (3)
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)