Dec 2, 2013, 2:39 PM EDT
Apparently, Mangok Mathiang doesn’t read College Basketball Talk. If he did, than he’d know that jumping with Southern Miss guard Michael Craig is a bad idea.
Some poor guy learned that they hard way, and Mathiang decided that he wanted to help reinforce that to the rest of the country.
Louisville won 69-38. Craig’s dunk was still nice, though.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 3
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)