Dec 3, 2013, 6:13 PM EST
Conference play is still weeks away. The ACC should have another exciting season with three new program’s joining the conference. Despite the changes in the league, one thing has remained the same for ACC competition for years: How do you spell Coach K’s last name?
North Carolina’s Brice Johnson, Notre Dame’s Eric Atkins, Virginia’s Joe Harris, Syracuse’s C.J. Fair, Boston College’s Olivier Hanlon, and even Duke senior guard Tyler Thornton all failed to correctly spell the Hall of Famer’s last name. Maryland’s Nick Faust spelled it Kreyschewizzle, which has the be the best incorrect spelling ever.
Coach K-r-z-y-z-e-w-s-k-i and his Duke Blue Devils host Michigan on Tuesday night at 9:15 p.m. in the opening night of the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Wichita State’s offensive struggles highlighted by come-from-behind win vs. Alabama 1
- Michigan State’s efficient three-point shooting is key for 2014-15 success 0
- No. 11 Wichita State rallies from 11 down to beat Alabama thanks to Van Vleet (VIDEO) 0
- The Ten Most Important Midseason Additions 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: New faces are popping up in our top ten 0
- Dana Altman says Oregon’s hands up, don’t shoot protest not ‘appropriate time’ (20)
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (5)
- Self says No. 10 Kansas is ‘not good right now’, and that should scare you (4)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (4)