Dec 3, 2013, 6:13 PM EDT
Conference play is still weeks away. The ACC should have another exciting season with three new program’s joining the conference. Despite the changes in the league, one thing has remained the same for ACC competition for years: How do you spell Coach K’s last name?
North Carolina’s Brice Johnson, Notre Dame’s Eric Atkins, Virginia’s Joe Harris, Syracuse’s C.J. Fair, Boston College’s Olivier Hanlon, and even Duke senior guard Tyler Thornton all failed to correctly spell the Hall of Famer’s last name. Maryland’s Nick Faust spelled it Kreyschewizzle, which has the be the best incorrect spelling ever.
Coach K-r-z-y-z-e-w-s-k-i and his Duke Blue Devils host Michigan on Tuesday night at 9:15 p.m. in the opening night of the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 4
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)