Dec 3, 2013, 6:13 PM EDT
Conference play is still weeks away. The ACC should have another exciting season with three new program’s joining the conference. Despite the changes in the league, one thing has remained the same for ACC competition for years: How do you spell Coach K’s last name?
North Carolina’s Brice Johnson, Notre Dame’s Eric Atkins, Virginia’s Joe Harris, Syracuse’s C.J. Fair, Boston College’s Olivier Hanlon, and even Duke senior guard Tyler Thornton all failed to correctly spell the Hall of Famer’s last name. Maryland’s Nick Faust spelled it Kreyschewizzle, which has the be the best incorrect spelling ever.
Coach K-r-z-y-z-e-w-s-k-i and his Duke Blue Devils host Michigan on Tuesday night at 9:15 p.m. in the opening night of the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 2
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)