Dec 3, 2013, 6:13 PM EDT
Conference play is still weeks away. The ACC should have another exciting season with three new program’s joining the conference. Despite the changes in the league, one thing has remained the same for ACC competition for years: How do you spell Coach K’s last name?
North Carolina’s Brice Johnson, Notre Dame’s Eric Atkins, Virginia’s Joe Harris, Syracuse’s C.J. Fair, Boston College’s Olivier Hanlon, and even Duke senior guard Tyler Thornton all failed to correctly spell the Hall of Famer’s last name. Maryland’s Nick Faust spelled it Kreyschewizzle, which has the be the best incorrect spelling ever.
Coach K-r-z-y-z-e-w-s-k-i and his Duke Blue Devils host Michigan on Tuesday night at 9:15 p.m. in the opening night of the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)