Dec 3, 2013, 6:13 PM EDT
Conference play is still weeks away. The ACC should have another exciting season with three new program’s joining the conference. Despite the changes in the league, one thing has remained the same for ACC competition for years: How do you spell Coach K’s last name?
North Carolina’s Brice Johnson, Notre Dame’s Eric Atkins, Virginia’s Joe Harris, Syracuse’s C.J. Fair, Boston College’s Olivier Hanlon, and even Duke senior guard Tyler Thornton all failed to correctly spell the Hall of Famer’s last name. Maryland’s Nick Faust spelled it Kreyschewizzle, which has the be the best incorrect spelling ever.
Coach K-r-z-y-z-e-w-s-k-i and his Duke Blue Devils host Michigan on Tuesday night at 9:15 p.m. in the opening night of the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 5
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 1
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)
- Indiana grabs commitment from prep school center (VIDEO) (6)
- Harrison twins awaiting feedback from NBA before deciding to return or declare (6)
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ (5)