Dec 4, 2013, 7:47 PM EDT
Among the many interested observers at No. 10 Duke’s 79-69 win over No. 22 Michigan was former Duke great Grant Hill, who during his time in Durham was an incredibly versatile player. In analyzing the play of current Duke freshman forward Jabari Parker, some have made the comparison between the Chicago native and Hill.
On Tuesday Hill joined the NBCSN SportsDash to discuss Parker’s performance agains the Wolverines and his thoughts about the comparison.
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 1
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (9)