Dec 10, 2013, 5:08 PM EST
Willie Cauley-Stein has a strong case to be considered the most interesting player in college basketball this season.
From his size and ability on the floor to his fashion sense off the court all the way to his fascination (and preparation) for the inevitable zombie apocalypse.
During Friday night’s 67-62 loss to Baylor, the Kentucky sophomore center revealed a blonde patch in his hair. On Tuesday night against Boise State, Cauley-Stein added, just a bit, to that blonde streak.
From Kentucky Sports Radio:
I’m not going to criticize it. He pulls it off better than most. I’m sure Kentucky fans won’t mind either as long as the Wildcats pull out a win against an undefeated Boise State team on Tuesday night in Lexington.
The 7-foot Cauley-Stein is averaging 9.1 points, 7.8 point boards and 3.8 blocks per game through the first nine games of the season for No. 11 Kentucky.
- Virginia’s Justin Anderson could return as early as Saturday 0
- Missouri Valley Conference Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 0
- No. 9 Kansas rallies to beat No. 20 West Virginia in OT but injury to Perry Ellis is major concern 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how bad was Indiana’s loss to Iowa? 0
- Player of the Year Power Rankings: It’s Frank Kaminsky’s award to win 1
- Ohio Valley Tournament Preview and Postseason Awards 1
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 10
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (20)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations (10)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)