Dec 10, 2013, 5:08 PM EDT
Willie Cauley-Stein has a strong case to be considered the most interesting player in college basketball this season.
From his size and ability on the floor to his fashion sense off the court all the way to his fascination (and preparation) for the inevitable zombie apocalypse.
During Friday night’s 67-62 loss to Baylor, the Kentucky sophomore center revealed a blonde patch in his hair. On Tuesday night against Boise State, Cauley-Stein added, just a bit, to that blonde streak.
From Kentucky Sports Radio:
I’m not going to criticize it. He pulls it off better than most. I’m sure Kentucky fans won’t mind either as long as the Wildcats pull out a win against an undefeated Boise State team on Tuesday night in Lexington.
The 7-foot Cauley-Stein is averaging 9.1 points, 7.8 point boards and 3.8 blocks per game through the first nine games of the season for No. 11 Kentucky.
- Re-ranking the recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2006? 0
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season (4)
- NBA Draft Winners: Seven teams that should be happy with their draft (3)