Dec 10, 2013, 5:08 PM EST
Willie Cauley-Stein has a strong case to be considered the most interesting player in college basketball this season.
From his size and ability on the floor to his fashion sense off the court all the way to his fascination (and preparation) for the inevitable zombie apocalypse.
During Friday night’s 67-62 loss to Baylor, the Kentucky sophomore center revealed a blonde patch in his hair. On Tuesday night against Boise State, Cauley-Stein added, just a bit, to that blonde streak.
From Kentucky Sports Radio:
I’m not going to criticize it. He pulls it off better than most. I’m sure Kentucky fans won’t mind either as long as the Wildcats pull out a win against an undefeated Boise State team on Tuesday night in Lexington.
The 7-foot Cauley-Stein is averaging 9.1 points, 7.8 point boards and 3.8 blocks per game through the first nine games of the season for No. 11 Kentucky.
- Why Duke’s road win at Virginia was so shocking 3
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)
- Jerian Grant turns back fans trying to storm the floor after Duke win (GIF) (4)