Dec 10, 2013, 5:08 PM EDT
Willie Cauley-Stein has a strong case to be considered the most interesting player in college basketball this season.
From his size and ability on the floor to his fashion sense off the court all the way to his fascination (and preparation) for the inevitable zombie apocalypse.
During Friday night’s 67-62 loss to Baylor, the Kentucky sophomore center revealed a blonde patch in his hair. On Tuesday night against Boise State, Cauley-Stein added, just a bit, to that blonde streak.
From Kentucky Sports Radio:
I’m not going to criticize it. He pulls it off better than most. I’m sure Kentucky fans won’t mind either as long as the Wildcats pull out a win against an undefeated Boise State team on Tuesday night in Lexington.
The 7-foot Cauley-Stein is averaging 9.1 points, 7.8 point boards and 3.8 blocks per game through the first nine games of the season for No. 11 Kentucky.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 1
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 0
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)