Dec 10, 2013, 5:08 PM EDT
Willie Cauley-Stein has a strong case to be considered the most interesting player in college basketball this season.
From his size and ability on the floor to his fashion sense off the court all the way to his fascination (and preparation) for the inevitable zombie apocalypse.
During Friday night’s 67-62 loss to Baylor, the Kentucky sophomore center revealed a blonde patch in his hair. On Tuesday night against Boise State, Cauley-Stein added, just a bit, to that blonde streak.
From Kentucky Sports Radio:
I’m not going to criticize it. He pulls it off better than most. I’m sure Kentucky fans won’t mind either as long as the Wildcats pull out a win against an undefeated Boise State team on Tuesday night in Lexington.
The 7-foot Cauley-Stein is averaging 9.1 points, 7.8 point boards and 3.8 blocks per game through the first nine games of the season for No. 11 Kentucky.
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 2
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)
- Report: 2015 phenom Ben Simmons fully committed to attending LSU (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)