Dec 11, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
Nevada’s Deonte Burton is one of the most ferocious dunkers in the country, and he proved that again on Tuesday night at Cal’s Haas Pavilion. He beat his man off the dribble where he met David Kravish. And Kravish, who apparently doesn’t read CBT like he should, went up like he was trying to block the dunk before realizing — too late — that it was pointless.
He found himself on the wrong side of the poster.
It’s not all bad, though. Kravish left with the win, 92-84.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1