Dec 12, 2013, 2:07 PM EDT
Another day, another update on just how beat up Michigan State is.
According to Joe Rexrode of Freep.com, Matt Costello was not at practice, Gary Harris had his right ankle in a cast, Keith Appling’s wrist and hip were bothering him, and Adreian Payne’s plantar fasciitis was feeling good enough that he could practice.
Those are a lot of injuries.
Appling and Payne are expected to play on Saturday. But Harris? That’s not as likely.
“I mean, I’m gonna come back when I feel like, when I’m comfortable enough to play,” Harris told Rexrode, “and I’m not worried about (the injury) lingering or anything.”
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)