Dec 13, 2013, 7:22 PM EDT
Stories and acts like this never get old. Never.
In February of 2013, Florida senior forward Will Yeguete developed a special friendship and bond with a young boy who has battled cancer — lymphoblastic leukemia, to be specific — for nearly his entire life.
The video demonstrates what kind of young man Yeguete, who is a native of Africa, is and the impact he has had on young Kaedyn Ballew.
Kaedyn Ballew is a 4-year-old boy living in Ocala, Florida. He loves riding his toy tractor, licking the chocolate icing off of doughnuts and chasing his Popeyes Chicken with blueberry coffee from Dunkin’ Donuts. He’s no different from many other kids his age, except his best friend is the forward for the Florida Gators. This is a story of a superhero and a student athlete.
If you need to be uplifted, take the time to watch Will Yeguete interact with Kaedyn.
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 5
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)