Dec 13, 2013, 1:29 PM EDT
On Friday morning the NCAA unveiled the logo for the 2015 Final Four, which will be played on April 4 and 6, 2015 in Indianapolis. This will be the sixth time that Indianapolis has hosted the event, with the last being in 2010 when Butler was mere centimeters away from knocking off Duke in the national title game.
The drumroll was a nice touch for the ceremony, and the logo itself should look nice on the Lucas Oil Stadium court. IUPUI is the host institution for the 2015 Final Four.
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (6)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)