Dec 13, 2013, 1:29 PM EDT
On Friday morning the NCAA unveiled the logo for the 2015 Final Four, which will be played on April 4 and 6, 2015 in Indianapolis. This will be the sixth time that Indianapolis has hosted the event, with the last being in 2010 when Butler was mere centimeters away from knocking off Duke in the national title game.
The drumroll was a nice touch for the ceremony, and the logo itself should look nice on the Lucas Oil Stadium court. IUPUI is the host institution for the 2015 Final Four.
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)