Dec 13, 2013, 1:29 PM EDT
On Friday morning the NCAA unveiled the logo for the 2015 Final Four, which will be played on April 4 and 6, 2015 in Indianapolis. This will be the sixth time that Indianapolis has hosted the event, with the last being in 2010 when Butler was mere centimeters away from knocking off Duke in the national title game.
The drumroll was a nice touch for the ceremony, and the logo itself should look nice on the Lucas Oil Stadium court. IUPUI is the host institution for the 2015 Final Four.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)
- Former Oklahoma State guard suing university, head coach Travis Ford (2)
- Colorado State finds difficulty scheduling good non-conference games (1)