Dec 13, 2013, 1:29 PM EST
On Friday morning the NCAA unveiled the logo for the 2015 Final Four, which will be played on April 4 and 6, 2015 in Indianapolis. This will be the sixth time that Indianapolis has hosted the event, with the last being in 2010 when Butler was mere centimeters away from knocking off Duke in the national title game.
The drumroll was a nice touch for the ceremony, and the logo itself should look nice on the Lucas Oil Stadium court. IUPUI is the host institution for the 2015 Final Four.
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 0
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)