Dec 13, 2013, 1:29 PM EST
On Friday morning the NCAA unveiled the logo for the 2015 Final Four, which will be played on April 4 and 6, 2015 in Indianapolis. This will be the sixth time that Indianapolis has hosted the event, with the last being in 2010 when Butler was mere centimeters away from knocking off Duke in the national title game.
The drumroll was a nice touch for the ceremony, and the logo itself should look nice on the Lucas Oil Stadium court. IUPUI is the host institution for the 2015 Final Four.
- NCAA tournament berth the final step for St. John’s senior class 0
- Bracketology: Kentucky reigns and March arrives 5
- Weekend Preview: Saturday will be the season’s best day of games 1
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 2
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 3
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Vanderbilt head coach Kevin Stallings apologizes for postgame outburst directed at freshman guard Wade Baldwin IV (9)