Dec 14, 2013, 3:57 PM EDT
Jordan McRae threw down this nasty dunk while knifing through the lane against Wichita State, but Tennessee’s leading scorer got T’d up immediately after the dunk.
You can see him yelling off into the crowd, which I don’t have a problem with. He’s fired up. He should be excited. If he doesn’t react that way after that move, I don’t think I’d want him on my team.
So what did he get the technical foul for?
My only guess is that he said one of those magic words that referees don’t want to hear. If he did, well, he deserved the tech.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 5
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 1
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)
- Indiana grabs commitment from prep school center (VIDEO) (6)
- Harrison twins awaiting feedback from NBA before deciding to return or declare (6)
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ (5)