Dec 14, 2013, 3:57 PM EDT
Jordan McRae threw down this nasty dunk while knifing through the lane against Wichita State, but Tennessee’s leading scorer got T’d up immediately after the dunk.
You can see him yelling off into the crowd, which I don’t have a problem with. He’s fired up. He should be excited. If he doesn’t react that way after that move, I don’t think I’d want him on my team.
So what did he get the technical foul for?
My only guess is that he said one of those magic words that referees don’t want to hear. If he did, well, he deserved the tech.
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Seven Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 1
- CBT Quotables Part IV: The Lawsons, Stephen Zimmerman, Malik Monk 1
- Peach Jam Saturday Recap: Rabb, Zimmerman go big, Chris Clarke goes hard, Lawson bros advance 0
- Nike Peach Jam Saturday Recap: Jayson Tatum, DeAndre Ayton and Briscoe vs. Trier 0
- Peach Jam Recruiting Notebook: Jamal Murray plays well, Tyler Davis has big day, Juwan Morgan likes two 0
- Skipping college makes Emmanuel Mudiay the most important player in 2014 class (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Study says Louisville has the best fanbase for second straight season (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Indiana’s summer workouts look intense (VIDEO) (4)