Dec 14, 2013, 3:57 PM EST
Jordan McRae threw down this nasty dunk while knifing through the lane against Wichita State, but Tennessee’s leading scorer got T’d up immediately after the dunk.
You can see him yelling off into the crowd, which I don’t have a problem with. He’s fired up. He should be excited. If he doesn’t react that way after that move, I don’t think I’d want him on my team.
So what did he get the technical foul for?
My only guess is that he said one of those magic words that referees don’t want to hear. If he did, well, he deserved the tech.
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Chase for 180: So far, so good for Virginia’s Justin Anderson 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Kansas Jayhawks 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)