Dec 14, 2013, 3:57 PM EDT
Jordan McRae threw down this nasty dunk while knifing through the lane against Wichita State, but Tennessee’s leading scorer got T’d up immediately after the dunk.
You can see him yelling off into the crowd, which I don’t have a problem with. He’s fired up. He should be excited. If he doesn’t react that way after that move, I don’t think I’d want him on my team.
So what did he get the technical foul for?
My only guess is that he said one of those magic words that referees don’t want to hear. If he did, well, he deserved the tech.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 3
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)