Dec 14, 2013, 3:57 PM EDT
Jordan McRae threw down this nasty dunk while knifing through the lane against Wichita State, but Tennessee’s leading scorer got T’d up immediately after the dunk.
You can see him yelling off into the crowd, which I don’t have a problem with. He’s fired up. He should be excited. If he doesn’t react that way after that move, I don’t think I’d want him on my team.
So what did he get the technical foul for?
My only guess is that he said one of those magic words that referees don’t want to hear. If he did, well, he deserved the tech.
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 5
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (5)