Dec 15, 2013, 9:55 AM EDT
Marshall Henderson has provided endless amounts of entertainment in his short time in Oxford. There was the 35-foot shot he hit against Vanderbilt. Who could forget maybe the greatest GIF ever? And even this photo with the Texas A&M president.
On Tuesday night, in Ole Miss’s 72-63 win over Middle Tennessee State, Henderson added to his long list of crazy moments on the hardwood.
Late in the first half, Henderson fired a pass inside, but his feed was deflected off the body of one defender, then hit off the side of another, spinning up and into the basket. However, the bucket wasn’t awarded to Henderson, it went in the box score as a two-point bucket for Ole Miss forward Sebastian Saiz.
Henderson finished with 15 points, of 4-of-11 (4-of-9 from three) shooting, with five assists and two boards.
[h/t College Spun]
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 2
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle has formally declared for the NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 6
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Report: New Mexico State’s Sim Bhullar to enter 2014 NBA Draft (7)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)