Dec 15, 2013, 9:55 AM EST
Marshall Henderson has provided endless amounts of entertainment in his short time in Oxford. There was the 35-foot shot he hit against Vanderbilt. Who could forget maybe the greatest GIF ever? And even this photo with the Texas A&M president.
On Tuesday night, in Ole Miss’s 72-63 win over Middle Tennessee State, Henderson added to his long list of crazy moments on the hardwood.
Late in the first half, Henderson fired a pass inside, but his feed was deflected off the body of one defender, then hit off the side of another, spinning up and into the basket. However, the bucket wasn’t awarded to Henderson, it went in the box score as a two-point bucket for Ole Miss forward Sebastian Saiz.
Henderson finished with 15 points, of 4-of-11 (4-of-9 from three) shooting, with five assists and two boards.
[h/t College Spun]
- Bubble Banter: Just how safe is Michigan State, and did Ohio State punch a ticket? 0
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy 12
- Wednesday’s Snacks: No. 1 Kentucky moves to 28-0, Northwestern knocks off Indiana 0
- Duke’s defense once again an issue as they get taken to overtime by Virginia Tech 4
- Bubble Banter: Wild night in the Atlantic 10, Indiana in trouble? 0
- Wisconsin’s loss to Maryland a massive blow, but not for the reasons you think 4
- Bubble Banter: N.C. State lands a critical win, Texas loses … again 2
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (12)
- Roy Williams calls out North Carolina fans following win over Georgia Tech (11)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)
- Is Ohio State asking too much of freshman sensation D’Angelo Russell? (8)