Dec 15, 2013, 9:55 AM EDT
Marshall Henderson has provided endless amounts of entertainment in his short time in Oxford. There was the 35-foot shot he hit against Vanderbilt. Who could forget maybe the greatest GIF ever? And even this photo with the Texas A&M president.
On Tuesday night, in Ole Miss’s 72-63 win over Middle Tennessee State, Henderson added to his long list of crazy moments on the hardwood.
Late in the first half, Henderson fired a pass inside, but his feed was deflected off the body of one defender, then hit off the side of another, spinning up and into the basket. However, the bucket wasn’t awarded to Henderson, it went in the box score as a two-point bucket for Ole Miss forward Sebastian Saiz.
Henderson finished with 15 points, of 4-of-11 (4-of-9 from three) shooting, with five assists and two boards.
[h/t College Spun]
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)