Dec 15, 2013, 9:55 AM EDT
Marshall Henderson has provided endless amounts of entertainment in his short time in Oxford. There was the 35-foot shot he hit against Vanderbilt. Who could forget maybe the greatest GIF ever? And even this photo with the Texas A&M president.
On Tuesday night, in Ole Miss’s 72-63 win over Middle Tennessee State, Henderson added to his long list of crazy moments on the hardwood.
Late in the first half, Henderson fired a pass inside, but his feed was deflected off the body of one defender, then hit off the side of another, spinning up and into the basket. However, the bucket wasn’t awarded to Henderson, it went in the box score as a two-point bucket for Ole Miss forward Sebastian Saiz.
Henderson finished with 15 points, of 4-of-11 (4-of-9 from three) shooting, with five assists and two boards.
[h/t College Spun]
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 40
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)