Dec 15, 2013, 9:55 AM EST
Marshall Henderson has provided endless amounts of entertainment in his short time in Oxford. There was the 35-foot shot he hit against Vanderbilt. Who could forget maybe the greatest GIF ever? And even this photo with the Texas A&M president.
On Tuesday night, in Ole Miss’s 72-63 win over Middle Tennessee State, Henderson added to his long list of crazy moments on the hardwood.
Late in the first half, Henderson fired a pass inside, but his feed was deflected off the body of one defender, then hit off the side of another, spinning up and into the basket. However, the bucket wasn’t awarded to Henderson, it went in the box score as a two-point bucket for Ole Miss forward Sebastian Saiz.
Henderson finished with 15 points, of 4-of-11 (4-of-9 from three) shooting, with five assists and two boards.
[h/t College Spun]
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)