Dec 15, 2013, 12:55 PM EDT
Syracuse forward Jerami Grant had six points in the first half against Sunday afternoon’s game against St. John’s. None were louder than these two. The highlight began when point guard Tyler Ennis hit Grant on a pick-and-roll. Grant beat his defender off the dribble, elevated and threw down over Orlando Sanchez.
This isn’t the first time Grant has made the #posterzied series this season.
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 1
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)