Dec 16, 2013, 4:20 PM EST
When the No. 16 Florida Gators take the floor for the Jimmy V Classic tomorrow night in Madison Square Garden, they’ll have some sick new shoes to rock.
The Gators are facing No. 15 Memphis at the Jimmy V Classic (8 p.m.) and head coach Billy Donovan tweeted out a picture of the customized green and orange LeBron 11s earlier today.
The Gators have plenty to be thankful for lately besides some cool shoes. Chris Walker is back and practicing with the team, although he is not cleared yet, and they are getting healthier with Kasey Hill and Scottie Wilbekin both playing against Kansas after being previously injured.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)