Dec 16, 2013, 4:20 PM EDT
When the No. 16 Florida Gators take the floor for the Jimmy V Classic tomorrow night in Madison Square Garden, they’ll have some sick new shoes to rock.
The Gators are facing No. 15 Memphis at the Jimmy V Classic (8 p.m.) and head coach Billy Donovan tweeted out a picture of the customized green and orange LeBron 11s earlier today.
The Gators have plenty to be thankful for lately besides some cool shoes. Chris Walker is back and practicing with the team, although he is not cleared yet, and they are getting healthier with Kasey Hill and Scottie Wilbekin both playing against Kansas after being previously injured.
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Seven takeaways from Las Vegas for the final AAU weekend of 2014 0
- One college coach’s unique connection to the Peach Jam 0
- July Live Period Week Three Superlatives 0
- Skal Labissiere is considering Europe, but that doesn’t mean there’s a market for him 0
- AAU Nationals Saturday Recap: Raymond Spalding has upside, Trent Forrest and Gary Trent, Jr. perform at a high level 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status (2)
- The latest allegations against Doug Wojcik involve a physical confrontation (2)