Dec 16, 2013, 4:20 PM EDT
When the No. 16 Florida Gators take the floor for the Jimmy V Classic tomorrow night in Madison Square Garden, they’ll have some sick new shoes to rock.
The Gators are facing No. 15 Memphis at the Jimmy V Classic (8 p.m.) and head coach Billy Donovan tweeted out a picture of the customized green and orange LeBron 11s earlier today.
The Gators have plenty to be thankful for lately besides some cool shoes. Chris Walker is back and practicing with the team, although he is not cleared yet, and they are getting healthier with Kasey Hill and Scottie Wilbekin both playing against Kansas after being previously injured.
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 0
- South Dakota State’s Cody Larson thrives despite return home amidst unmet expectations 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: 20 Impact Freshmen 0
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes 6
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 13 VCU Rams 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 14 Florida Gators 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 3
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (6)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)