Dec 16, 2013, 4:20 PM EDT
When the No. 16 Florida Gators take the floor for the Jimmy V Classic tomorrow night in Madison Square Garden, they’ll have some sick new shoes to rock.
The Gators are facing No. 15 Memphis at the Jimmy V Classic (8 p.m.) and head coach Billy Donovan tweeted out a picture of the customized green and orange LeBron 11s earlier today.
The Gators have plenty to be thankful for lately besides some cool shoes. Chris Walker is back and practicing with the team, although he is not cleared yet, and they are getting healthier with Kasey Hill and Scottie Wilbekin both playing against Kansas after being previously injured.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 4
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)