Dec 16, 2013, 4:20 PM EDT
When the No. 16 Florida Gators take the floor for the Jimmy V Classic tomorrow night in Madison Square Garden, they’ll have some sick new shoes to rock.
The Gators are facing No. 15 Memphis at the Jimmy V Classic (8 p.m.) and head coach Billy Donovan tweeted out a picture of the customized green and orange LeBron 11s earlier today.
The Gators have plenty to be thankful for lately besides some cool shoes. Chris Walker is back and practicing with the team, although he is not cleared yet, and they are getting healthier with Kasey Hill and Scottie Wilbekin both playing against Kansas after being previously injured.
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 0
- A key piece for Providence is cleared for full-contact practice 0
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ 8
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 4
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (5)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (4)