Dec 16, 2013, 1:59 PM EDT
Savon Goodman has plead guilty to petty theft and trespass charges, both misdemeanors, stemming from an incident where he stole shoes, $500 in cash and more than $900 in video games from a friend’s apartment.
Goodman, a former UNLV player and top 100 recruit, was initially charged with misdemeanor conspiracy and felony burglary and grand larceny. He’ll have to repay $1,370 in restitution, serve 200 hours of community service and will be on probation for a year.
Goodman was a bit player for the Rebels in 2012-2013, averaging 3.6 points and 2.4 boards. Dave Rice announced that he wouldn’t play during the 2013-2014 season back in August and Goodman left the team in October.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)