Dec 16, 2013, 1:59 PM EDT
Savon Goodman has plead guilty to petty theft and trespass charges, both misdemeanors, stemming from an incident where he stole shoes, $500 in cash and more than $900 in video games from a friend’s apartment.
Goodman, a former UNLV player and top 100 recruit, was initially charged with misdemeanor conspiracy and felony burglary and grand larceny. He’ll have to repay $1,370 in restitution, serve 200 hours of community service and will be on probation for a year.
Goodman was a bit player for the Rebels in 2012-2013, averaging 3.6 points and 2.4 boards. Dave Rice announced that he wouldn’t play during the 2013-2014 season back in August and Goodman left the team in October.
- Looking Forward: Seven coaches who’ll enter 2015-16 on the ‘hot seat’ 0
- Looking Forward: The eight most intriguing coaching hires of 2015 2
- John Calipari: ‘If you ask me if I’m ever going to platoon again, my answer is NO’ 6
- Looking Forward: Potential Breakout Stars in 2015-16 8
- How Jaylen Brown’s commitment made a huge impact on the finalists recruiting him 5
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 5
- Five-star wing Jaylen Brown commits to California 0
- Derek Anderson could not have been more wrong in his Calipari critique (12)
- CBT Roundtable: What rule would you change in college basketball? (11)
- Looking Forward: Potential Breakout Stars in 2015-16 (8)
- Report: Five-star small forward Jaylen Brown cuts list to four (6)
- John Calipari: ‘If you ask me if I’m ever going to platoon again, my answer is NO’ (6)