Dec 16, 2013, 1:59 PM EDT
Savon Goodman has plead guilty to petty theft and trespass charges, both misdemeanors, stemming from an incident where he stole shoes, $500 in cash and more than $900 in video games from a friend’s apartment.
Goodman, a former UNLV player and top 100 recruit, was initially charged with misdemeanor conspiracy and felony burglary and grand larceny. He’ll have to repay $1,370 in restitution, serve 200 hours of community service and will be on probation for a year.
Goodman was a bit player for the Rebels in 2012-2013, averaging 3.6 points and 2.4 boards. Dave Rice announced that he wouldn’t play during the 2013-2014 season back in August and Goodman left the team in October.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)