Dec 16, 2013, 1:59 PM EST
Savon Goodman has plead guilty to petty theft and trespass charges, both misdemeanors, stemming from an incident where he stole shoes, $500 in cash and more than $900 in video games from a friend’s apartment.
Goodman, a former UNLV player and top 100 recruit, was initially charged with misdemeanor conspiracy and felony burglary and grand larceny. He’ll have to repay $1,370 in restitution, serve 200 hours of community service and will be on probation for a year.
Goodman was a bit player for the Rebels in 2012-2013, averaging 3.6 points and 2.4 boards. Dave Rice announced that he wouldn’t play during the 2013-2014 season back in August and Goodman left the team in October.
- Harvard wraps up third consecutive NCAA tournament berth (VIDEO) 0
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 1
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 5
- Senior starters once again carry No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing most important part: His One Shining Moment 0
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 0
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 1
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)