Dec 16, 2013, 1:59 PM EST
Savon Goodman has plead guilty to petty theft and trespass charges, both misdemeanors, stemming from an incident where he stole shoes, $500 in cash and more than $900 in video games from a friend’s apartment.
Goodman, a former UNLV player and top 100 recruit, was initially charged with misdemeanor conspiracy and felony burglary and grand larceny. He’ll have to repay $1,370 in restitution, serve 200 hours of community service and will be on probation for a year.
Goodman was a bit player for the Rebels in 2012-2013, averaging 3.6 points and 2.4 boards. Dave Rice announced that he wouldn’t play during the 2013-2014 season back in August and Goodman left the team in October.
- Mike Krzyzewski refuses comment on Rasheed Sulaimon sexual assault allegations 9
- Bracketology: Villanova takes ahold of the fourth No. 1 seed 3
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? 17
- Bubble Banter: Oregon lands a key win, but Purdue, Stanford and Pitt lose 0
- Late Night Snacks: No. 7 Arizona, No. 11 Wichita State and No. 19 Baylor among Saturday’s big winners 1
- Did Gonzaga cost themselves a No. 1 seed with loss to BYU? 5
- Kaleb Tarczewski produces another quality outing as No. 7 Arizona beats No. 13 Utah 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: How far will Wisconsin and Gonzaga fall? (17)
- You Make the Call: Was Texas guard Isaiah Taylor fouled on this drive? (16)
- Report: Former Louisville guard Chris Jones charged with rape, sodomy (13)
- Bill Self crushed, Jamari Traylor targeted during Kansas State court storm (VIDEO) (12)
- Dez Wells, Melo Trimble lead No. 14 Maryland to upset of No. 5 Wisconsin (9)