Dec 16, 2013, 12:44 PM EDT
I’m a sucker for things like this.
VCU went to a Children’s Hospital in Richmond and helped put together a lip-sync video singing Katy Perry’s “Roar” with the kids.
The Rams have had a rough start to the season. They are 8-3 after a loss at Northern Iowa this weekend. They got smacked around by Florida State and have largely looked like a team that may fall to fourth in the Atlantic 10 this season.
But in the real world, none of that actually matters. At all.
Stuff like this does.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)