Dec 16, 2013, 12:44 PM EDT
I’m a sucker for things like this.
VCU went to a Children’s Hospital in Richmond and helped put together a lip-sync video singing Katy Perry’s “Roar” with the kids.
The Rams have had a rough start to the season. They are 8-3 after a loss at Northern Iowa this weekend. They got smacked around by Florida State and have largely looked like a team that may fall to fourth in the Atlantic 10 this season.
But in the real world, none of that actually matters. At all.
Stuff like this does.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0