Dec 16, 2013, 12:44 PM EDT
I’m a sucker for things like this.
VCU went to a Children’s Hospital in Richmond and helped put together a lip-sync video singing Katy Perry’s “Roar” with the kids.
The Rams have had a rough start to the season. They are 8-3 after a loss at Northern Iowa this weekend. They got smacked around by Florida State and have largely looked like a team that may fall to fourth in the Atlantic 10 this season.
But in the real world, none of that actually matters. At all.
Stuff like this does.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0