Dec 16, 2013, 12:44 PM EDT
I’m a sucker for things like this.
VCU went to a Children’s Hospital in Richmond and helped put together a lip-sync video singing Katy Perry’s “Roar” with the kids.
The Rams have had a rough start to the season. They are 8-3 after a loss at Northern Iowa this weekend. They got smacked around by Florida State and have largely looked like a team that may fall to fourth in the Atlantic 10 this season.
But in the real world, none of that actually matters. At all.
Stuff like this does.
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 9
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 10
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 5
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was (5)