Dec 16, 2013, 12:44 PM EDT
I’m a sucker for things like this.
VCU went to a Children’s Hospital in Richmond and helped put together a lip-sync video singing Katy Perry’s “Roar” with the kids.
The Rams have had a rough start to the season. They are 8-3 after a loss at Northern Iowa this weekend. They got smacked around by Florida State and have largely looked like a team that may fall to fourth in the Atlantic 10 this season.
But in the real world, none of that actually matters. At all.
Stuff like this does.
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 12
- Sam Dekker, Frank Kaminsky catch fire as No. 1 Wisconsin beats No. 2 Arizona 6
- Rick Barnes is no longer the head coach at Texas 10
- Frank Kaminsky’s growth results in individual and team benefits for No. 1 Wisconsin 3
- Tourney Snacks: Duke-Gonzaga, Louisville-Michigan State advance to Elite 8 11
- No. 1 Duke advances to Elite 8 with win over No. 5 Utah 2
- No. 2 Gonzaga gets past No. 11 UCLA to advance to Elite 8 2
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)
- NCAA’s Mark Emmert calls Indiana’s religious freedom bill ‘especially concerning’ (20)
- No. 3 Notre Dame knocks off No. 7 Wichita State to get to the Elite 8 (17)