Dec 17, 2013, 1:27 PM EDT
Someone managed to get a “Free PJ” sign into Cameron Indoor Stadium last night, and it appears as if a Duke fan was none-too-pleased about it.
They were Carolina fans, and my guess is that they were the people responsible for the “Free PJ” being yelled at Quinn Cook while he shot free throws.
But here’s the thing: they weren’t it was apparently all good-natured, at least according to ESPN.com’s C.L. Brown:
@joeovies those guys said they also contemplated "Free Sulaimon" & "Fire Bzdelik" signs; THAT's what makes area tick, so hoops knowledgeable
— C.L. Brown (@clbrownespn) December 17, 2013
Man, college hoops is the best.
Here’s another angle of the sign-grab:
- John Calipari on whether Kentucky will use platoons this season: ‘I think so’ 2
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 1
- Austin Hatch, who twice survived plane crashes, plays for Michigan 0
- Kentucky loses final game of Bahamas tour, Jack Martinez hits game-winner for Dominican Republic (VIDEO) 0
- Four-star shooting guard verbally commits to UCLA 0
- USA Basketball U17 team wins gold in the FIBA World Championships 0
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ 4
- Michigan State’s Tom Izzo takes the #icebucketchallenge (VIDEO) (5)
- Larry Brown on Emmanuel Mudiay going pro: ‘I thought it was a bad decision’ (4)
- Former Vanderbilt player releasing book exposing sex, drugs and parties in college basketball (4)
- Watch Stephen Curry put 40 on Gonzaga in the NCAA tournament (VIDEO) (3)
- Five-star power forward Elijah Thomas sets five official visits (3)