Dec 17, 2013, 1:27 PM EDT
Someone managed to get a “Free PJ” sign into Cameron Indoor Stadium last night, and it appears as if a Duke fan was none-too-pleased about it.
They were Carolina fans, and my guess is that they were the people responsible for the “Free PJ” being yelled at Quinn Cook while he shot free throws.
But here’s the thing: they weren’t it was apparently all good-natured, at least according to ESPN.com’s C.L. Brown:
@joeovies those guys said they also contemplated "Free Sulaimon" & "Fire Bzdelik" signs; THAT's what makes area tick, so hoops knowledgeable
— C.L. Brown (@clbrownespn) December 17, 2013
Man, college hoops is the best.
Here’s another angle of the sign-grab:
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)