Dec 17, 2013, 8:06 PM EST
Florida Gulf Coast guard Jamail Jones’ shot was off the mark, but he ran down his miss near the baseline. He beat a pair of South Florida defenders before throwing down on another one.
That ended the half as Bulls led 23-21. It’s an absolutely vicious slam, unfortunately South Florida guard Martino Brock is blocking a good portion of that posterization.
Jones, the transfer from Marquette, is averaging 8.7 points and 5.7 rebounds for Dunk City this season.
- Briante Weber suffers season-ending knee injury in No. 14 VCU’s loss to Richmond 0
- No. 4 Duke ends No. 2 Virginia’s unbeaten season 1
- Foul line, offensive rebounding aid No. 13 Louisville’s comeback effort 0
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 4 Duke rebounds to beat No. 2 Virginia, and No. 8 Notre Dame falls 0
- No. 8 Notre Dame upset by Pitt 1
- Auburn coach Bruce Pearl greeted with cheers during first return to Tennessee (VIDEO) 2
- Rick Pitino on Terry Rozier’s impending NBA Draft decision: ‘He’s not coming back’ 0
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Bill Self on the loss of Kansas-Missouri rivalry: ‘It hasn’t been great’ (8)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)