Dec 18, 2013, 10:45 AM EDT
If your team is getting blown out, and you get ejected, dunking over a 7-foot-1 center is probably the way to go out.
Tuesday night, Florida State steamrolled Charlotte in a 106-62 win at home. With 14 minutes remaining in the game, it was already out of hand with the Seminoles leading 63-37. Charlotte junior guard Pierriá Henry went coast-to-coast, dunking over Florida State sophomore center Michael Ojo.
Henry was immediately hit with a technical foul for a taunt after the slam. Moments later, Henry was given another technical as he continued to talk after the play. He ended with 13 points, three rebounds, four assists and two steals in 24 minutes.
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 0
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (3)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)