Dec 18, 2013, 10:45 AM EST
If your team is getting blown out, and you get ejected, dunking over a 7-foot-1 center is probably the way to go out.
Tuesday night, Florida State steamrolled Charlotte in a 106-62 win at home. With 14 minutes remaining in the game, it was already out of hand with the Seminoles leading 63-37. Charlotte junior guard Pierriá Henry went coast-to-coast, dunking over Florida State sophomore center Michael Ojo.
Henry was immediately hit with a technical foul for a taunt after the slam. Moments later, Henry was given another technical as he continued to talk after the play. He ended with 13 points, three rebounds, four assists and two steals in 24 minutes.
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 0
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Ohio State Buckeyes 0
- Weekly Awards: Marquette’s new addition, a shakeup in Pac-12’s power structure ? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Top 25: Virginia moves up, three teams drop out 1
- ACC suspends Louisville junior forward Montrezl Harrell one game 1
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Tracking The Unbeatens: There are now just nine teams without a loss (3)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)