Dec 18, 2013, 10:45 AM EST
If your team is getting blown out, and you get ejected, dunking over a 7-foot-1 center is probably the way to go out.
Tuesday night, Florida State steamrolled Charlotte in a 106-62 win at home. With 14 minutes remaining in the game, it was already out of hand with the Seminoles leading 63-37. Charlotte junior guard Pierriá Henry went coast-to-coast, dunking over Florida State sophomore center Michael Ojo.
Henry was immediately hit with a technical foul for a taunt after the slam. Moments later, Henry was given another technical as he continued to talk after the play. He ended with 13 points, three rebounds, four assists and two steals in 24 minutes.
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 2
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 1
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- Saturday’s Snacks: No. 18 West Virginia, Georgetown win absolute thrillers 0
- No. 11 Kansas makes a statement blowing out No. 17 Texas 1
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25: So where do we rank Duke? (5)
- You Make The Call: Was this a charge on TaShawn Thomas? (VIDEO) (5)