Dec 18, 2013, 10:45 AM EDT
If your team is getting blown out, and you get ejected, dunking over a 7-foot-1 center is probably the way to go out.
Tuesday night, Florida State steamrolled Charlotte in a 106-62 win at home. With 14 minutes remaining in the game, it was already out of hand with the Seminoles leading 63-37. Charlotte junior guard Pierriá Henry went coast-to-coast, dunking over Florida State sophomore center Michael Ojo.
Henry was immediately hit with a technical foul for a taunt after the slam. Moments later, Henry was given another technical as he continued to talk after the play. He ended with 13 points, three rebounds, four assists and two steals in 24 minutes.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)