Dec 19, 2013, 4:08 PM EDT
Andrew Wiggins, Joel Embiid, Julius Randle, Jabari Parker.
Those are the names that pique the interest of NBA fans and GMs alike. They are part of the reason that ‘tanking’ and ‘freshmen’ have dominated the talk about basketball throughout the fall.
But they aren’t alone.
There is Marcus Smart. And Aaron Gordon. And Noah Vonleh.
And Dante Exum.
You’ve probably heard of Exum but never seen him play. He’s a 6-foot-6 point guard from Australia that will likely find himself in the top five of this year’s draft. Unless, of course, he goes to college:
Dante Exum (@daanteee) told ESPN that he still intends to set up college visits to 5 finalists soon — Indiana, UNC, UK, Michigan, Oregon.
— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanESPN) December 19, 2013
Most expect Exum, whose dad played at North Carolina, to enter the draft.
But that doesn’t mean that he can’t at least take his visits.
There’s always a chance.
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 0
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Bruce Pearl gets welcomed by Auburn team, students after NCAA show-cause ends (VIDEO) 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (3)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)