Dec 19, 2013, 4:08 PM EDT
Andrew Wiggins, Joel Embiid, Julius Randle, Jabari Parker.
Those are the names that pique the interest of NBA fans and GMs alike. They are part of the reason that ‘tanking’ and ‘freshmen’ have dominated the talk about basketball throughout the fall.
But they aren’t alone.
There is Marcus Smart. And Aaron Gordon. And Noah Vonleh.
And Dante Exum.
You’ve probably heard of Exum but never seen him play. He’s a 6-foot-6 point guard from Australia that will likely find himself in the top five of this year’s draft. Unless, of course, he goes to college:
Dante Exum (@daanteee) told ESPN that he still intends to set up college visits to 5 finalists soon — Indiana, UNC, UK, Michigan, Oregon.
— Jeff Goodman (@GoodmanESPN) December 19, 2013
Most expect Exum, whose dad played at North Carolina, to enter the draft.
But that doesn’t mean that he can’t at least take his visits.
There’s always a chance.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 6
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)