Dec 20, 2013, 12:30 AM EDT
In recent years there have been many examples of servicemen and women surprising family members at sporting events, with their loved ones unaware of the fact that they’ve returned home from active duty. Master Sergeant Chris Campbell, who’s stationed in Tucson at Davis Monthan Air Force base, surprised his wife and two children during a first half media timeout in No. 1 Arizona’s 69-43 win over Southern.
Videos like these will never get old. Welcome home and Happy Holidays, MSgt. Campbell.
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)