Dec 20, 2013, 12:30 AM EST
In recent years there have been many examples of servicemen and women surprising family members at sporting events, with their loved ones unaware of the fact that they’ve returned home from active duty. Master Sergeant Chris Campbell, who’s stationed in Tucson at Davis Monthan Air Force base, surprised his wife and two children during a first half media timeout in No. 1 Arizona’s 69-43 win over Southern.
Videos like these will never get old. Welcome home and Happy Holidays, MSgt. Campbell.
- Mike Brey was excited about Notre Dame’s loss because the Irish have their closer back 0
- Weekly Awards: LaDontae Henton, West Virginia with notable performances 0
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? 4
- Providence star LaDontae ‘Buckets’ Henton may be the nation’s most under-appreciated star 1
- West Virginia shows signs of progress in Puerto Rico Tipoff win over No. 17 UConn 1
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)