Dec 22, 2013, 3:52 PM EDT
Former Missouri forward Stefan Jankovic will be transferring to Hawaii, according to a report from Brian McInnis of the Honoplulu Star-Advertiser.
Jankovic transferred out of Missouri last month.bvHe averaged 3.0 points and 1.4 boards as a freshman and 3.3 points in three games as a sophomore.
“In talking to my family today, I decided I wanted to commit to Hawaii and come to Honolulu,” Jankovic told Phillips. “The deciding factor was definitely the opportunity to come in and play. I had a good two-hour convo with Coach while I was there, just talked to me about using my versatility and playing how I like to play. Another big thing was the family atmosphere.”
There are two interesting things to note here. Another former Missouri player, Negus Webster-Chan, has already transferred to Hawaii. The Rainbows also have a freshman big man on their roster named Stefan Jovanovic. I pity the guys running the PA when Hawaii plays on the road.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 4
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 0
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)