Dec 22, 2013, 3:52 PM EDT
Former Missouri forward Stefan Jankovic will be transferring to Hawaii, according to a report from Brian McInnis of the Honoplulu Star-Advertiser.
Jankovic transferred out of Missouri last month.bvHe averaged 3.0 points and 1.4 boards as a freshman and 3.3 points in three games as a sophomore.
“In talking to my family today, I decided I wanted to commit to Hawaii and come to Honolulu,” Jankovic told Phillips. “The deciding factor was definitely the opportunity to come in and play. I had a good two-hour convo with Coach while I was there, just talked to me about using my versatility and playing how I like to play. Another big thing was the family atmosphere.”
There are two interesting things to note here. Another former Missouri player, Negus Webster-Chan, has already transferred to Hawaii. The Rainbows also have a freshman big man on their roster named Stefan Jovanovic. I pity the guys running the PA when Hawaii plays on the road.
- Kyle Wiltjer to return to Gonzaga for his senior season 0
- Utah’s Jakob Poeltl will return to school for his sophomore season 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Former Kansas State guard transferring to Creighton 0
- Former Cornell forward Shonn Miller headed to UConn for final season of eligibility 0
- Purdue center A.J. Hammons to return for senior season 0
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 4
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- Five-star Kentucky commit believes the NCAA will clear him to play (10)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)