Dec 22, 2013, 3:52 PM EST
Former Missouri forward Stefan Jankovic will be transferring to Hawaii, according to a report from Brian McInnis of the Honoplulu Star-Advertiser.
Jankovic transferred out of Missouri last month.bvHe averaged 3.0 points and 1.4 boards as a freshman and 3.3 points in three games as a sophomore.
“In talking to my family today, I decided I wanted to commit to Hawaii and come to Honolulu,” Jankovic told Phillips. “The deciding factor was definitely the opportunity to come in and play. I had a good two-hour convo with Coach while I was there, just talked to me about using my versatility and playing how I like to play. Another big thing was the family atmosphere.”
There are two interesting things to note here. Another former Missouri player, Negus Webster-Chan, has already transferred to Hawaii. The Rainbows also have a freshman big man on their roster named Stefan Jovanovic. I pity the guys running the PA when Hawaii plays on the road.
- Quinn Cook is thriving as an off-guard, and No. 4 Duke will reap the benefits 0
- Rhode Island upsets No. 21 Nebraska, 66-62, in overtime 0
- Lauren Hill surprises teammates, fans with another layup in her second college game (VIDEO) 2
- The ‘Chaminade Crew’ and how Jonathan Holmes has changed the culture of Texas hoops 0
- Early struggles of Syracuse, Kaleb Joseph example of the downside of early entry 2
- UPDATE: Texas loses starting point guard to left wrist injury, out 4-6 weeks 0
- Burning Questions: Who’s poised to surprise (or disappoint) people in the Big Ten? 2
- Poll: 54 percent of people think Kentucky beats the 76ers, 54 percent of people are dumb (31)
- No. 1 Kentucky’s size, depth overwhelms No. 5 Kansas, makes 40-0 seem possible? (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky survives Buffalo despite ugly effort offensively (4)
- Pregame Shootaround: No. 14 Iowa State needs to be on upset alert tonight (3)
- Miami upsets No. 8 Florida thanks to the Angel Rodriguez takeover (3)