Dec 22, 2013, 10:28 PM EDT
Bowling Green freshman guard JD Tisdale scored seven points in 20 minutes off the bench as the Falcons hung on to beat Detroit 64-62. And the Flint, Mich. native scored the most explosive two points of the game, completing Bowling Green’s press break with a left-handed drive and dunk on Detroit’s Ugochukwu Njoku.
It’s good to see a player attack pressure to score, and not solely to get the ball across half-court and out of harm’s way. And score Tisdale did, with authority.
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Seven (more) Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 0
- Seven Takeaways from Nike’s Peach Jam 1
- CBT Quotables Part IV: The Lawsons, Stephen Zimmerman, Malik Monk 1
- Peach Jam Saturday Recap: Rabb, Zimmerman go big, Chris Clarke goes hard, Lawson bros advance 0
- Nike Peach Jam Saturday Recap: Jayson Tatum, DeAndre Ayton and Briscoe vs. Trier 0
- Peach Jam Recruiting Notebook: Jamal Murray plays well, Tyler Davis has big day, Juwan Morgan likes two 0
- Skipping college makes Emmanuel Mudiay the most important player in 2014 class (5)
- Study says Louisville has the best fanbase for second straight season (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (4)
- Indiana’s summer workouts look intense (VIDEO) (4)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)