Dec 23, 2013, 1:43 PM EDT
Dan Martin of CSN Baltimore — who used to write for us here at CBT — dug up this gem on Monday morning.
Yeah, that’s Maryland horrifically butchering jingle bell rock. You’d think with a team of more than 20 players and staffers, they’d find one good singer somewhere.
You’d also think wrong.
My advice? Just skip on forward to the 1:30 mark where the outtakes take place. Those are fun.
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0