Dec 23, 2013, 1:43 PM EST
Dan Martin of CSN Baltimore — who used to write for us here at CBT — dug up this gem on Monday morning.
Yeah, that’s Maryland horrifically butchering jingle bell rock. You’d think with a team of more than 20 players and staffers, they’d find one good singer somewhere.
You’d also think wrong.
My advice? Just skip on forward to the 1:30 mark where the outtakes take place. Those are fun.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Sophomore forward Semi Ojeleye to transfer from Duke (3)