Dec 23, 2013, 1:43 PM EDT
Dan Martin of CSN Baltimore — who used to write for us here at CBT — dug up this gem on Monday morning.
Yeah, that’s Maryland horrifically butchering jingle bell rock. You’d think with a team of more than 20 players and staffers, they’d find one good singer somewhere.
You’d also think wrong.
My advice? Just skip on forward to the 1:30 mark where the outtakes take place. Those are fun.
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- UConn lands former Seton Hall guard Sterling Gibbs, eligible immediately 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)