Dec 23, 2013, 1:43 PM EDT
Dan Martin of CSN Baltimore — who used to write for us here at CBT — dug up this gem on Monday morning.
Yeah, that’s Maryland horrifically butchering jingle bell rock. You’d think with a team of more than 20 players and staffers, they’d find one good singer somewhere.
You’d also think wrong.
My advice? Just skip on forward to the 1:30 mark where the outtakes take place. Those are fun.
- Manhattan’s returnees look to build on the achievements of last season’s senior class 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Rivals Iona, Manhattan have company in race to the top of the MAAC 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 11 Villanova Wildcats 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Kentucky’s loaded rotation leads nation’s best front courts 0
- Cameron Payne didn’t expect to fill Isaiah Canaan’s void at Murray State, but he did 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: The Top 20 Perimeter Attacks 1
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 12 Wichita State 1
- UNC investigation states bogus classes pushed by academic counselors to athletes (7)
- Report: Texas plans to start paying their athletes $10,000 stipend (4)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) (3)
- Texas A&M lands another five-star center, has loaded 2015 recruiting class (2)
- Florida guard cleared to return to practice (2)