Dec 23, 2013, 1:43 PM EDT
Dan Martin of CSN Baltimore — who used to write for us here at CBT — dug up this gem on Monday morning.
Yeah, that’s Maryland horrifically butchering jingle bell rock. You’d think with a team of more than 20 players and staffers, they’d find one good singer somewhere.
You’d also think wrong.
My advice? Just skip on forward to the 1:30 mark where the outtakes take place. Those are fun.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)