Dec 23, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
Fresh off of a 27 point performance in a win over Towson, Angus Brandt must have been having awful flashbacks on Sunday out in Hawaii.
The Oregon State center went down in a heap after injuring the same knee in which he tore an ACL last season. Anyone watching the game assumed the worst.
But luckily for Beaver fans, Brandt is going to be OK. According to Andy Katz, Brandt’s knee is going to be fine. He’s listed as day-to-day, although he did not play in today’s game against George Mason.
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 7
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)