Dec 23, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
Fresh off of a 27 point performance in a win over Towson, Angus Brandt must have been having awful flashbacks on Sunday out in Hawaii.
The Oregon State center went down in a heap after injuring the same knee in which he tore an ACL last season. Anyone watching the game assumed the worst.
But luckily for Beaver fans, Brandt is going to be OK. According to Andy Katz, Brandt’s knee is going to be fine. He’s listed as day-to-day, although he did not play in today’s game against George Mason.
- Joel Embiid out for Big 12 tournament, ‘longshot’ for NCAA tournament first weekend 0
- 2014 Big 12 Tournament Preview: This is going to be good 1
- 2014 Big East Tournament Preview: Can Villanova finally beat Creighton? 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 4
- Bracketology: Florida in driver’s seat for overall No. 1 seed 5
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans 8
- Bubble Banter: Nebraska’s marquee win, St. Joseph’s problematic loss 0
- Wichita State will head into the NCAA tournament 34-0 as a No. 1 seed (12)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- NBCSports.com’s 2014 College Basketball All-Americans (8)
- Assigned Reading: Dean Smith’s health continues to deteriorate (6)
- No. 1 Florida’s undefeated SEC season not just a by-product of their league (6)