Dec 23, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
Fresh off of a 27 point performance in a win over Towson, Angus Brandt must have been having awful flashbacks on Sunday out in Hawaii.
The Oregon State center went down in a heap after injuring the same knee in which he tore an ACL last season. Anyone watching the game assumed the worst.
But luckily for Beaver fans, Brandt is going to be OK. According to Andy Katz, Brandt’s knee is going to be fine. He’s listed as day-to-day, although he did not play in today’s game against George Mason.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 6
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)