Dec 23, 2013, 3:32 PM EDT
Fresh off of a 27 point performance in a win over Towson, Angus Brandt must have been having awful flashbacks on Sunday out in Hawaii.
The Oregon State center went down in a heap after injuring the same knee in which he tore an ACL last season. Anyone watching the game assumed the worst.
But luckily for Beaver fans, Brandt is going to be OK. According to Andy Katz, Brandt’s knee is going to be fine. He’s listed as day-to-day, although he did not play in today’s game against George Mason.
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: College Basketball’s Top 13 Dunkers (VIDEOS) 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)