Dec 23, 2013, 3:32 PM EST
Fresh off of a 27 point performance in a win over Towson, Angus Brandt must have been having awful flashbacks on Sunday out in Hawaii.
The Oregon State center went down in a heap after injuring the same knee in which he tore an ACL last season. Anyone watching the game assumed the worst.
But luckily for Beaver fans, Brandt is going to be OK. According to Andy Katz, Brandt’s knee is going to be fine. He’s listed as day-to-day, although he did not play in today’s game against George Mason.
- No. 15 Iowa State holds on to beat No. 19 Texas 0
- Washington kicks talented shot blocking big man off the team 1
- Tracking The Unbeatens: Virginia’s difficult schedule, and why were Kentucky’s platoons created? 1
- Weekly Awards: D’Angelo Russell’s ascension, Kansas takes the next step 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Latest Top 25 2
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s 4
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man 4
- No. 6 Wisconsin utterly embarrassed No. 25 Iowa for more than one reason (13)
- The Top Ten Players that Coach K has had at Duke (13)
- You think college basketball is unwatchable this year? Turn on an Indiana game (7)
- Iowa’s Fran McCaffery on Dan Dakich’s criticism of a player: ‘He’s a TV guy. If he was a coach, he’d be coaching’ (5)
- Two former North Carolina athletes sue school, NCAA over academic scandal (4)