Dec 23, 2013, 5:55 PM EDT
Kanye West is wrapping up the last leg of the Yeezus Tour with opener Kendrick Lamar with two stops in Toronto, and during the first show at the Air Canada Centre on Sunday, Kansas freshman Andrew Wiggins was home in his native Toronto on a break for Christmas and caught the rapper’s concert.
While I’m not sure if West ranted about basketball-pertinent topics like adidas, Nike or Michael Jordan in Toronto like he did when I saw the Yeezus Tour in Chicago last week, Wiggins got to meet West after the show and snapped a picture with the Chicago native that Wiggins put on his Instagram. The No. 16 Jayhawks are off for the week and don’t play until they face unbeaten Toledo at home next Monday.
(h/t: Eamonn Brennan)
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Everything you need to know about the College Hoops Tip-Off Marathon 0
- Bill Self says Cheick Diallo could wait ‘at least another month’ for eligibility ruling (12)
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- Nike and Under Armour host showcase events as the Shoe Wars continue to heat up (2)
- Here’s what the new Illinois basketball court will look like (PHOTO) (2)
- Buffalo dismisses Justin Moss, reigning MAC Player of the Year, from team (2)