Dec 23, 2013, 5:55 PM EDT
Kanye West is wrapping up the last leg of the Yeezus Tour with opener Kendrick Lamar with two stops in Toronto, and during the first show at the Air Canada Centre on Sunday, Kansas freshman Andrew Wiggins was home in his native Toronto on a break for Christmas and caught the rapper’s concert.
While I’m not sure if West ranted about basketball-pertinent topics like adidas, Nike or Michael Jordan in Toronto like he did when I saw the Yeezus Tour in Chicago last week, Wiggins got to meet West after the show and snapped a picture with the Chicago native that Wiggins put on his Instagram. The No. 16 Jayhawks are off for the week and don’t play until they face unbeaten Toledo at home next Monday.
(h/t: Eamonn Brennan)
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 21
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (22)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)