Dec 23, 2013, 3:15 PM EST
Kaleb Tarczewski has a bum ankle, one that he injured last Saturday against Michigan.
He sat out on Thursday night, when the Wildcats hosted Southern, and it looks like he’ll be sitting out again on Monday night when Northern Arizona comes to town.
The good news for the Wildcats?
There couldn’t have been a more perfect time for Tarczewski to get hurt. After Monday, the Wildcats won’t play again until next Thursday. That gives him 10 days to get that ankle right.
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 5
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 3
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (5)
- Sophomore forward Semi Ojeleye to transfer from Duke (3)