Dec 23, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Kaleb Tarczewski has a bum ankle, one that he injured last Saturday against Michigan.
He sat out on Thursday night, when the Wildcats hosted Southern, and it looks like he’ll be sitting out again on Monday night when Northern Arizona comes to town.
The good news for the Wildcats?
There couldn’t have been a more perfect time for Tarczewski to get hurt. After Monday, the Wildcats won’t play again until next Thursday. That gives him 10 days to get that ankle right.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Washington’s big Monday, Maryland’s insurance, Two 2016 guards off board 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 15 Oklahoma Sooners 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Which new coaching hires will succeed? 0
- No longer supplementary pieces, two Texans will lead the way at Weber State 0
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Weber State won’t lack for challengers in Big Sky 0
- Led by senior forward Alan Williams, UCSB capable of earning first NCAA tournament bid since 2011 0
- Behind Thompson and Comer, Dunk City looks to take flight once again this March 0
- Big Ten writers release media poll, Wisconsin sits atop the league (6)
- First Preseason Top 25 poll is out, Kentucky sits at No. 1 (2)
- Maryland senior forward suffers sprained ankle (2)
- 2014-2015 Season Preview: Mid-Major Power Rankings (1)
- NCAA approves waiver to allow player with terminal cancer to play (1)