Dec 23, 2013, 3:15 PM EST
Kaleb Tarczewski has a bum ankle, one that he injured last Saturday against Michigan.
He sat out on Thursday night, when the Wildcats hosted Southern, and it looks like he’ll be sitting out again on Monday night when Northern Arizona comes to town.
The good news for the Wildcats?
There couldn’t have been a more perfect time for Tarczewski to get hurt. After Monday, the Wildcats won’t play again until next Thursday. That gives him 10 days to get that ankle right.
- Weekend Preview: The regular season comes to a close 1
- For the first time in months, No. 22 Michigan State and Keith Appling look healthy 3
- Senior starters once again carry No. 15 Cincinnati 0
- Doug McDermott’s career still missing most important part: His One Shining Moment 0
- Bryce Cotton, Providence’s marathon man, looking to lead the Friars on a run to the NCAA tournament 0
- Bubble Banter: Colorado, Dayton the day’s biggest winners 1
- After win at No. 18 SMU, No. 11 Louisville is once again peaking in March 0
- Undefeated regular season says all we need to know about No. 2 Wichita State (9)
- No. 7 Syracuse falls to Georgia Tech in a shocking home loss (9)
- Finally at full strength, Michigan State sleepwalks through loss to Illinois (6)
- Kentucky hits rock bottom, loses at South Carolina (6)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest Top 25 (6)