Dec 23, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Kaleb Tarczewski has a bum ankle, one that he injured last Saturday against Michigan.
He sat out on Thursday night, when the Wildcats hosted Southern, and it looks like he’ll be sitting out again on Monday night when Northern Arizona comes to town.
The good news for the Wildcats?
There couldn’t have been a more perfect time for Tarczewski to get hurt. After Monday, the Wildcats won’t play again until next Thursday. That gives him 10 days to get that ankle right.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 40
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)