Dec 23, 2013, 3:15 PM EDT
Kaleb Tarczewski has a bum ankle, one that he injured last Saturday against Michigan.
He sat out on Thursday night, when the Wildcats hosted Southern, and it looks like he’ll be sitting out again on Monday night when Northern Arizona comes to town.
The good news for the Wildcats?
There couldn’t have been a more perfect time for Tarczewski to get hurt. After Monday, the Wildcats won’t play again until next Thursday. That gives him 10 days to get that ankle right.
- Report: Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 0
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 0
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 20
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 12
- Wisconsin vs. Kentucky: The Final Four rematch we deserved to see 7
- No. 2 Arizona, Sean Miller’s quest to reach Final Four once again falls short 7
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four 79
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (79)
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (20)