Dec 23, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Seton Hall picked up a commitment on Monday night as 6-foot-5 senior wing Desi Rodriguez committed to head coach Kevin Willard. The news of Rodriguez committing was first reported by Future 150′s Brian Flinn.
Rodriguez is a native of the Bronx and attends Abraham Lincoln High School along with fellow Seton Hall commit and five-star guard Isaiah Whitehead. Whitehead and Rodriguez played together with the Juice All-Stars on the AAU circuit and Whitehead took to Twitter to express his excitement when his high school teammate, Rodriguez, committed to being his college teammate at Seton Hall.
Whitehead and Rodriguez are joined in Seton Hall’s 2014 class by four-star forward Angel Delgado, three-star guard Khadeen Carrington and wing Ismael Sanogo.
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Iowa State’s Georges Niang carries extra motivation – and less weight – into 2014-15 0
- Emmanuel Mudiay to China makes him even more of a case-study 0
- Four-star Class of 2016 guard Bruce Brown gave up football to focus on basketball 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (4)
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (3)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)