Dec 23, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Seton Hall picked up a commitment on Monday night as 6-foot-5 senior wing Desi Rodriguez committed to head coach Kevin Willard. The news of Rodriguez committing was first reported by Future 150’s Brian Flinn.
Rodriguez is a native of the Bronx and attends Abraham Lincoln High School along with fellow Seton Hall commit and five-star guard Isaiah Whitehead. Whitehead and Rodriguez played together with the Juice All-Stars on the AAU circuit and Whitehead took to Twitter to express his excitement when his high school teammate, Rodriguez, committed to being his college teammate at Seton Hall.
Whitehead and Rodriguez are joined in Seton Hall’s 2014 class by four-star forward Angel Delgado, three-star guard Khadeen Carrington and wing Ismael Sanogo.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)