Dec 23, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Seton Hall picked up a commitment on Monday night as 6-foot-5 senior wing Desi Rodriguez committed to head coach Kevin Willard. The news of Rodriguez committing was first reported by Future 150’s Brian Flinn.
Rodriguez is a native of the Bronx and attends Abraham Lincoln High School along with fellow Seton Hall commit and five-star guard Isaiah Whitehead. Whitehead and Rodriguez played together with the Juice All-Stars on the AAU circuit and Whitehead took to Twitter to express his excitement when his high school teammate, Rodriguez, committed to being his college teammate at Seton Hall.
Whitehead and Rodriguez are joined in Seton Hall’s 2014 class by four-star forward Angel Delgado, three-star guard Khadeen Carrington and wing Ismael Sanogo.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 0
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (6)
- NCAA rules committee proposes 30-second shot clock, fewer timeouts (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)