Dec 23, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Seton Hall picked up a commitment on Monday night as 6-foot-5 senior wing Desi Rodriguez committed to head coach Kevin Willard. The news of Rodriguez committing was first reported by Future 150’s Brian Flinn.
Rodriguez is a native of the Bronx and attends Abraham Lincoln High School along with fellow Seton Hall commit and five-star guard Isaiah Whitehead. Whitehead and Rodriguez played together with the Juice All-Stars on the AAU circuit and Whitehead took to Twitter to express his excitement when his high school teammate, Rodriguez, committed to being his college teammate at Seton Hall.
Whitehead and Rodriguez are joined in Seton Hall’s 2014 class by four-star forward Angel Delgado, three-star guard Khadeen Carrington and wing Ismael Sanogo.
- Tradition of success through change raises expectations at Xavier 1
- Sweet 16 Preview: The top 16 players left in the tournament 10
- Sweet 16 Preview: The x-factor in each game this week 1
- Ranking the Sweet 16 matchups 8
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close 36
- Sweet 16 Power Rankings: Reseeding the NCAA tournament field 15
- Ben Howland to become the next Mississippi State head coach 6
- Kentucky’s John Calipari is the National Coach of the Year, and it’s not close (36)
- You Make The Call: Did No. 11 UCLA beat No. 6 SMU on a goaltend or a blown call? (VIDEO) (32)
- Updated tournament records: Five ACC, three Pac-12 teams headed to Sweet 16 (22)
- Reports: Indiana coach Tom Crean said ‘you suck’ to referee after loss to Wichita State (19)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (19)