Dec 23, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Seton Hall picked up a commitment on Monday night as 6-foot-5 senior wing Desi Rodriguez committed to head coach Kevin Willard. The news of Rodriguez committing was first reported by Future 150’s Brian Flinn.
Rodriguez is a native of the Bronx and attends Abraham Lincoln High School along with fellow Seton Hall commit and five-star guard Isaiah Whitehead. Whitehead and Rodriguez played together with the Juice All-Stars on the AAU circuit and Whitehead took to Twitter to express his excitement when his high school teammate, Rodriguez, committed to being his college teammate at Seton Hall.
Whitehead and Rodriguez are joined in Seton Hall’s 2014 class by four-star forward Angel Delgado, three-star guard Khadeen Carrington and wing Ismael Sanogo.
- Throwback Thursday: Illinois and Arizona spar in a phenomenal 2005 Elite 8 game 0
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 0
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Top 2015 and 2016 prospects comment on high school-to-pro move in new report 0
- Four-star 2015 shooting guard commits to Illinois 0
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- NCAA twitter account effortlessly trolls MLB during playoff opener (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)