Dec 24, 2013, 12:54 PM EDT
That’s really all you need to say for people to know what you’re talking about.
Christian Laettner’s turnaround, buzzer-beating foul line jumper that capped off what may just be the greatest game in the history of college basketball. Everyone except for Kentucky fans will forever remember that moment fondly.
And now the jersey that Laettner was wearing during that game is on the auction block.
Bidding for the jersey over at Lelands.com begins at $100,000, but the auction closes on January 10th. So I guess if you make out well from Santa this year, you can go ahead and buy the jersey instead of putting a down payment on a house or paying for two years of your kid’s college education. (Sigh, I’m never having kids.)
- Florida State gets commitment from 7-foot-4 2015 center 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Nebraska invades Chicago, Wake Forest lands big recruit, Wisconsin gets another system fit 0
- Four-star forward becomes Nebraska’s third 2015 commitment 0
- Wake Forest lands four-star point guard in Class of 2015 0
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: Boston College, Illinois, LSU have big visitors 0
- Kentucky’s John Calipari offers his thoughts on USA Basketball critiques 0
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference 2
- Jim Boeheim calls Yahoo’s Coach K story ‘completely off-base’ (8)
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan (5)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Watch Kentucky fans sprinting to line up for Big Blue Madness tickets (VIDEO) (2)
- Coach K responds to USA Basketball criticism during press conference (2)