Dec 24, 2013, 12:54 PM EDT
That’s really all you need to say for people to know what you’re talking about.
Christian Laettner’s turnaround, buzzer-beating foul line jumper that capped off what may just be the greatest game in the history of college basketball. Everyone except for Kentucky fans will forever remember that moment fondly.
And now the jersey that Laettner was wearing during that game is on the auction block.
Bidding for the jersey over at Lelands.com begins at $100,000, but the auction closes on January 10th. So I guess if you make out well from Santa this year, you can go ahead and buy the jersey instead of putting a down payment on a house or paying for two years of your kid’s college education. (Sigh, I’m never having kids.)
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0