Dec 25, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
This is easily my favorite college basketball Christmas video that I have ever seen.
I’m not going to lie, I don’t really want to see these guys poorly pull off singing songs. I want the outtakes, and this Arkansas video is nothing but one, two-minute long outtake real. I laughed the whole time, whether it was Kikko Haydar popping up during Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer or the guy that keeps getting boxed out by Bobby Portis while trying to sing.
Well done, Razorbacks.
You guys may not be the best program in the SEC these days, but you sure are going well to make sure you stay relevant in the musical parody game.
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 0
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Kentucky lands a commitment from four-star 2016 forward 0
- Blue Ribbon announces their preseason all-american team (3)
- 10 year old Ohio State fan worried heart surgery would make him love Michigan (1)
- Seton Hall to give scholarship basketball players $2,600 towards cost of attendance (1)
- Indiana president none too pleased with recent legal issues involving student-athletes (1)
- Throwback Thursday: When we realized Russell Westbrook was a freak (VIDEO) (1)