Dec 25, 2013, 11:30 AM EST
This is easily my favorite college basketball Christmas video that I have ever seen.
I’m not going to lie, I don’t really want to see these guys poorly pull off singing songs. I want the outtakes, and this Arkansas video is nothing but one, two-minute long outtake real. I laughed the whole time, whether it was Kikko Haydar popping up during Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer or the guy that keeps getting boxed out by Bobby Portis while trying to sing.
Well done, Razorbacks.
You guys may not be the best program in the SEC these days, but you sure are going well to make sure you stay relevant in the musical parody game.
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Throwback Thursday: UConn ‘Shocks The World’ against Duke (VIDEO) 1
- New Year’s Resolutions: Virginia Cavaliers 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Without Alex Poythress, No. 1 Kentucky’s offense looks comfortable in win over No. 21 North Carolina (4)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)