Dec 25, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
This is easily my favorite college basketball Christmas video that I have ever seen.
I’m not going to lie, I don’t really want to see these guys poorly pull off singing songs. I want the outtakes, and this Arkansas video is nothing but one, two-minute long outtake real. I laughed the whole time, whether it was Kikko Haydar popping up during Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer or the guy that keeps getting boxed out by Bobby Portis while trying to sing.
Well done, Razorbacks.
You guys may not be the best program in the SEC these days, but you sure are going well to make sure you stay relevant in the musical parody game.
- Butler head coach Brandon Miller takes leave of absence, health related 0
- Alabama’s treatment of former player Daisha Simmons is shameful 0
- Throwback Thursday: Illinois and Arizona spar in a phenomenal 2005 Elite 8 game 0
- Oklahoma State lands commitment from elite point guard in 2015 1
- John Calipari hiring an analytics director is smart, necessary, strictly for his players 0
- Marcus Smart’s mom reportedly hospitalized the day he shoved Texas Tech fan 0
- Four-star point guard verbally commits to Clemson 0
- Wichita State gets commitment from three-star 2015 point guard (2)
- NCAA twitter account effortlessly trolls MLB during playoff opener (2)
- Frank Haith lands first commitment as head coach at Tulsa (2)
- Three-star point guard down to Maryland, Providence, UNLV and Virginia Tech (1)
- Former SMU commit picks Michigan State (1)