Dec 25, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
This is easily my favorite college basketball Christmas video that I have ever seen.
I’m not going to lie, I don’t really want to see these guys poorly pull off singing songs. I want the outtakes, and this Arkansas video is nothing but one, two-minute long outtake real. I laughed the whole time, whether it was Kikko Haydar popping up during Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer or the guy that keeps getting boxed out by Bobby Portis while trying to sing.
Well done, Razorbacks.
You guys may not be the best program in the SEC these days, but you sure are going well to make sure you stay relevant in the musical parody game.
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 2
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Seven Takeaways from the Under Armour Finals 0
- Chris Walker looks like he’s spent some time in the gym (PHOTO) (5)
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- NCAA gets rid of name-likeness release form for student-athletes (3)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Dayton unveils new logo, court and basketball uniforms (2)