Dec 25, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
This is easily my favorite college basketball Christmas video that I have ever seen.
I’m not going to lie, I don’t really want to see these guys poorly pull off singing songs. I want the outtakes, and this Arkansas video is nothing but one, two-minute long outtake real. I laughed the whole time, whether it was Kikko Haydar popping up during Rudolph the Rednose Reindeer or the guy that keeps getting boxed out by Bobby Portis while trying to sing.
Well done, Razorbacks.
You guys may not be the best program in the SEC these days, but you sure are going well to make sure you stay relevant in the musical parody game.
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved 5
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California 9
- Sophomore center Willie Cauley-Stein returning to Kentucky 4
- Montrezl Harrell will be returning to Louisville for his junior season 0
- John Calipari reveals what ‘the tweak’ actually was 5
- More than 200,000 UConn fans show up for parade in Hartford (VIDEO/PHOTOS) 0
- Duke’s Jabari Parker will discuss options with Mike Krzyzewski next week 0
- UMass guard Derrick Gordon becomes first openly gay Division I basketball player (31)
- Lacey Holsworth, Adreian Payne’s eight-year-old friend, loses her battle with cancer (9)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (9)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (8)
- Syracuse freshman Chinoso Obokoh could lose year of eligibility due to NCAA issue (6)