Dec 25, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
N.C. State not only has an All-American candidate on their roster in T.J. Warren, they also just so happen to have one of the best duos of all-name team members in the country in walk-ons Staats Battle and Chase Cannon.
They’re not only walk-on athletes, however, as they managed to put together a pretty solid parody of Jingle Bells.
My favorite line?
“Off to PNC, hope we play today.
Or the fans they scream, the #BattleCannon way.”
- Fixing his flaws: How Kris Dunn has attacked the two weaknesses in his game 0
- Five-star shooting guard focusing on ten schools 0
- Isaac Humphries is Kentucky’s insurance policy inside, but should that be concerning? 2
- Source: Isaac Humphries expected to commit to Kentucky, enroll in 2015 1
- Steady improvement turning Alize Johnson into valued Division I prospect 0
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 1
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Bruce Pearl on his time at Tennessee: ‘I ran a clean program’ (3)
- Another Division I coach loses their job in the wake of the Donnie Tyndall scandal (3)
- Ron Baker was the best college player for Team USA at Pan-Am Games (2)
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble (2)