Dec 25, 2013, 9:00 AM EST
N.C. State not only has an All-American candidate on their roster in T.J. Warren, they also just so happen to have one of the best duos of all-name team members in the country in walk-ons Staats Battle and Chase Cannon.
They’re not only walk-on athletes, however, as they managed to put together a pretty solid parody of Jingle Bells.
My favorite line?
“Off to PNC, hope we play today.
Or the fans they scream, the #BattleCannon way.”
- Late Night Snacks: Villanova survives Syracuse while UNC, SMU get big wins 0
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA 4
- Markus Kennedy cleared to play immediately for SMU 0
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend 4
- Rebounding, foul shooting help No. 2 Duke make up for 19 turnovers in win over UConn 0
- Michigan State starting forward to miss next two games with non-displaced wrist fracture 0
- Film Session: What’s plaguing Marcus Paige? 1
- Gregg Marshall writes to Wichita State students after seeing empty seats in student section (PHOTO) (7)
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (4)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (4)