Dec 25, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
N.C. State not only has an All-American candidate on their roster in T.J. Warren, they also just so happen to have one of the best duos of all-name team members in the country in walk-ons Staats Battle and Chase Cannon.
They’re not only walk-on athletes, however, as they managed to put together a pretty solid parody of Jingle Bells.
My favorite line?
“Off to PNC, hope we play today.
Or the fans they scream, the #BattleCannon way.”
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (17)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)