Dec 25, 2013, 9:00 AM EDT
N.C. State not only has an All-American candidate on their roster in T.J. Warren, they also just so happen to have one of the best duos of all-name team members in the country in walk-ons Staats Battle and Chase Cannon.
They’re not only walk-on athletes, however, as they managed to put together a pretty solid parody of Jingle Bells.
My favorite line?
“Off to PNC, hope we play today.
Or the fans they scream, the #BattleCannon way.”
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 4
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (4)