Dec 28, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
Although Andrew Wiggins is one of the more popular freshman college basketball players in recent memory, he is still rather shy and — especially as a person off-the-court — we’re still getting to know the Canadian basketball phenom.
In an interesting profile on the Wiggins brothers by the AP’s Dave Skretta, we get a little more knowledge of how Andrew and his older brothers — oldest Mitchell Jr. at NAIA Southeastern University in Lakeland, Florida, and middle brother Nick at Wichita State — interact with each other and their family.
A couple of interesting takeaways include Mitchell Jr. and Andrew taking more after their mother and being quieter and more reserved while Nick acts like the outgoing Mitchell Sr., and I also didn’t realize that all of Kansas’ games are being broadcast on TSN this season, which is the first time a college basketball team has had all of their games broadcast on the Canadian sports television network.
You can read more on the Wiggins brothers and get to know their family a bit more with the complete article here.
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 0
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Kentucky-commit Jamal Murray scores 20 to headline Wednesday’s Pan-Am Games 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Is adidas giving their basketball programs throwback jerseys? (PHOTOS) (3)
- 7-foot-6 UCF center Tacko Fall throws down between the legs dunk (VIDEO) (3)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)