Dec 28, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
Although Andrew Wiggins is one of the more popular freshman college basketball players in recent memory, he is still rather shy and — especially as a person off-the-court — we’re still getting to know the Canadian basketball phenom.
In an interesting profile on the Wiggins brothers by the AP’s Dave Skretta, we get a little more knowledge of how Andrew and his older brothers — oldest Mitchell Jr. at NAIA Southeastern University in Lakeland, Florida, and middle brother Nick at Wichita State — interact with each other and their family.
A couple of interesting takeaways include Mitchell Jr. and Andrew taking more after their mother and being quieter and more reserved while Nick acts like the outgoing Mitchell Sr., and I also didn’t realize that all of Kansas’ games are being broadcast on TSN this season, which is the first time a college basketball team has had all of their games broadcast on the Canadian sports television network.
You can read more on the Wiggins brothers and get to know their family a bit more with the complete article here.
- Five-star 7-footer Stephen Zimmerman commits to UNLV 3
- College basketball’s eight most important NBA Draft decisions 1
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 8
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 10
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft 11
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft 8
- Bobby Portis announces that he is turning pro 0
- Duke’s Tyus Jones becomes third Blue Devil to enter the NBA Draft (11)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (10)
- Duke freshman Justise Winslow will enter 2015 NBA Draft (8)
- Updated 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (8)
- 6-foot-11 center Antonio Vrankovic commits to Duke (6)