Dec 28, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
Although Andrew Wiggins is one of the more popular freshman college basketball players in recent memory, he is still rather shy and — especially as a person off-the-court — we’re still getting to know the Canadian basketball phenom.
In an interesting profile on the Wiggins brothers by the AP’s Dave Skretta, we get a little more knowledge of how Andrew and his older brothers — oldest Mitchell Jr. at NAIA Southeastern University in Lakeland, Florida, and middle brother Nick at Wichita State — interact with each other and their family.
A couple of interesting takeaways include Mitchell Jr. and Andrew taking more after their mother and being quieter and more reserved while Nick acts like the outgoing Mitchell Sr., and I also didn’t realize that all of Kansas’ games are being broadcast on TSN this season, which is the first time a college basketball team has had all of their games broadcast on the Canadian sports television network.
You can read more on the Wiggins brothers and get to know their family a bit more with the complete article here.
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)