Dec 28, 2013, 11:30 AM EDT
Although Andrew Wiggins is one of the more popular freshman college basketball players in recent memory, he is still rather shy and — especially as a person off-the-court — we’re still getting to know the Canadian basketball phenom.
In an interesting profile on the Wiggins brothers by the AP’s Dave Skretta, we get a little more knowledge of how Andrew and his older brothers — oldest Mitchell Jr. at NAIA Southeastern University in Lakeland, Florida, and middle brother Nick at Wichita State — interact with each other and their family.
A couple of interesting takeaways include Mitchell Jr. and Andrew taking more after their mother and being quieter and more reserved while Nick acts like the outgoing Mitchell Sr., and I also didn’t realize that all of Kansas’ games are being broadcast on TSN this season, which is the first time a college basketball team has had all of their games broadcast on the Canadian sports television network.
You can read more on the Wiggins brothers and get to know their family a bit more with the complete article here.
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2005? 1
- Re-ranking recruiting classes: Who are the 25 best players from the Class of 2004? 2
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season 4
- Who are the names to watch for the 2016 NBA Draft? 2
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward 5
- 2015 NBA Draft: Pat Connaughton, Montrezl Harrell headline list of second round steals 0
- Karl-Anthony Towns becomes Kentucky’s third top overall pick in program history 1
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings (18)
- Cliff Alexander, Aaron Harrison among early entrants not selected Thursday night (6)
- 2015 NBA Draft: The six biggest question marks moving forward (5)
- Jamal Murray’s commitment a huge boost for Kentucky (4)
- Bo Ryan to retire from Wisconsin after next season (4)