Dec 28, 2013, 11:18 AM EDT
Seton Hall center Gene Teague suffered a scary injury on Friday night.
As you can see in the video above, Teague’s legs were taken out from underneath him and he fell to the ground, landing on the left side of his head. He was knocked unconscious and, according to head coach Kevin Willard, dealing with “seizure-like” convulsions. He was diagnosed with a concussion.
It doesn’t get much scarier than that.
The good news?
The Big Fella seems like he’s going to be just fine:
I want to thank everyone for there love and prayers I'm good y'all 💪💪💪 #tripleblessed🙏🙏🙏
— Gene Teague (@Teezyshu21) December 28, 2013
Sitting with the big fella now at St Barnabas and he looks great! Still a little groggy but 100 times better than last night!!
— Kevin Willard (@KevinWillard) December 28, 2013
- Report: SMU’s Larry Brown up against ‘lack of coach control’ charge 0
- If the NCAA is correct, Donnie Tyndall is in big, big trouble 2
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia 3
- Saturday Las Vegas Recap: Zach Norvell goes off, Josh Jackson makes it look easy 0
- Thursday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith and Frank Jackson battle; Lonzo Ball quiets critics; Wendell Carter talks visit 0
- Wednesday Las Vegas Recap: Dennis Smith vs Lonzo Ball; Frank Jackson faces Kobi Simmons 0
- Kentucky-commit Jamal Murray scores 20 to headline Wednesday’s Pan-Am Games 0
- Nik Stauskas trolls Ohio State fans, claims Thad Matta didn’t know who he was (PHOTO) (6)
- Is adidas giving their basketball programs throwback jerseys? (PHOTOS) (3)
- 7-foot-6 UCF center Tacko Fall throws down between the legs dunk (VIDEO) (3)
- United States wins bronze at Pan-Am Games (3)
- Former Memphis forward Austin Nichols transferring to Virginia (3)