Dec 28, 2013, 9:24 PM EDT
George Washington guard Kethan Savage has already made two appearances in the “POSTERIZED” series this season, and in the Colonials’ 69-58 win at Hofstra on Saturday he locked up a third with an emphatic one-handed dunk. But more importantly the win moved George Washington to 11-1 on the season, and Mike Lonergan’s team has been one of the nation’s biggest surprises after being picked to finish tenth in the Atlantic 10’s preseason poll.
Indiana transfer Maurice Creek led the way against Hofstra with 17 points, with Savage (12 points) and forward Kevin Larsen (14, seven rebounds) finishing in double figures as well.
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 2
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)