Dec 28, 2013, 9:24 PM EDT
George Washington guard Kethan Savage has already made two appearances in the “POSTERIZED” series this season, and in the Colonials’ 69-58 win at Hofstra on Saturday he locked up a third with an emphatic one-handed dunk. But more importantly the win moved George Washington to 11-1 on the season, and Mike Lonergan’s team has been one of the nation’s biggest surprises after being picked to finish tenth in the Atlantic 10’s preseason poll.
Indiana transfer Maurice Creek led the way against Hofstra with 17 points, with Savage (12 points) and forward Kevin Larsen (14, seven rebounds) finishing in double figures as well.
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? 2
- ‘Value Add’ stat projects Utah’s Delon Wright as having a historic season 0
- In his first day of recruiting, Bruce Pearl lands Auburn a four-star forward (4)
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)