Dec 28, 2013, 9:24 PM EDT
George Washington guard Kethan Savage has already made two appearances in the “POSTERIZED” series this season, and in the Colonials’ 69-58 win at Hofstra on Saturday he locked up a third with an emphatic one-handed dunk. But more importantly the win moved George Washington to 11-1 on the season, and Mike Lonergan’s team has been one of the nation’s biggest surprises after being picked to finish tenth in the Atlantic 10′s preseason poll.
Indiana transfer Maurice Creek led the way against Hofstra with 17 points, with Savage (12 points) and forward Kevin Larsen (14, seven rebounds) finishing in double figures as well.
- AAU Nationals Friday Recap: Event moves to Louisville, Bruce Brown plays well, Noah Dickerson updates recruitment 0
- College Basketball Talk’s Class of 2015 Draft 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships 2
- Las Vegas Thursday Recap: Skal Labissiere, Stephen Zimmerman perform well 0
- Malik Beasley looking to capitalize on a big spring, summer 0
- Top 15 recruit Antonio Blakeney has made the ‘jump’ — literally — to elite status 2
- July Live Period Week Two Superlatives 0
- Mother of elite recruit Josh Jackson: ‘Josh hasn’t been recruited by anyone’ (5)
- Isaiah Austin has a job with the NBA once he finishes degree at Baylor (2)
- Missouri State’s Marcus Marshall works to strengthen knee, leadership abilities (2)
- Report: 2015 phenom Ben Simmons fully committed to attending LSU (2)
- Mixtape for Ben Simmons, who proves he’s 2015′s No. 1 player (VIDEO) (2)