Dec 28, 2013, 7:36 PM EDT
Fairfield landed themselves a steal when they were able to sign Marcus Gilbert, and it’s not just because it also netted them his 6-foot-11 brother Malcolm, who transferred in from Pitt.
Marcus is one of the better athletes in college hoops, the kind of leaper that you don’t often see in the MAAC. On Saturday, as the Stags picked up a huge, confidence-building win at Bucknell, he showed off that athleticism.
Look out below.
- Jabari Parker on a potential move to two-and-done: ‘I think that’s ridiculous’ 4
- John Calipari appears on ‘The Colbert Report’ (VIDEO) 0
- Auburn will not appeal Bruce Pearl’s show-cause penalty 3
- Kentucky freshman Julius Randle entering NBA Draft 0
- ACC’s league schedule highlights the flaws of massive power conferences 4
- Report: Tennessee hires Southern Miss coach Donnie Tyndall 1
- Rice transfer Sean Obi commits to Duke 1
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (18)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA (9)
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority (7)
- Former Marquette commits Ahmed Hill, Satchel Pierce follow Buzz Williams to Virginia Tech (7)