Dec 28, 2013, 7:36 PM EDT
Fairfield landed themselves a steal when they were able to sign Marcus Gilbert, and it’s not just because it also netted them his 6-foot-11 brother Malcolm, who transferred in from Pitt.
Marcus is one of the better athletes in college hoops, the kind of leaper that you don’t often see in the MAAC. On Saturday, as the Stags picked up a huge, confidence-building win at Bucknell, he showed off that athleticism.
Look out below.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)