Dec 28, 2013, 7:36 PM EDT
Fairfield landed themselves a steal when they were able to sign Marcus Gilbert, and it’s not just because it also netted them his 6-foot-11 brother Malcolm, who transferred in from Pitt.
Marcus is one of the better athletes in college hoops, the kind of leaper that you don’t often see in the MAAC. On Saturday, as the Stags picked up a huge, confidence-building win at Bucknell, he showed off that athleticism.
Look out below.
- Frank Kaminsky, Jahlil Okafor highlight five Wooden Award finalists 3
- 2015 NCAA Tournament All-Second Weekend Team 2
- While a major question remains unanswered, No. 4 North Carolina can be special in 2015-16 3
- Tournament darling R.J. Hunter is heading to the NBA 3
- Texas freshman Myles Turner declares for the NBA Draft 6
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane 24
- No. 7 Michigan State reaches the Final Four for the seventh time under Izzo 15
- Andrew Harrison’s late free throws send No. 1 Kentucky to the Final Four (88)
- Kentucky responds to Daxter Miles Jr.’s pregame comments (30)
- Updated tournament records: Big Ten teams make up half of Final Four (27)
- The Final Four is set, and it’s going to be insane (24)
- West Virginia freshman on Kentucky: ‘They’re going to be 36-1′ (21)