Dec 28, 2013, 7:36 PM EDT
Fairfield landed themselves a steal when they were able to sign Marcus Gilbert, and it’s not just because it also netted them his 6-foot-11 brother Malcolm, who transferred in from Pitt.
Marcus is one of the better athletes in college hoops, the kind of leaper that you don’t often see in the MAAC. On Saturday, as the Stags picked up a huge, confidence-building win at Bucknell, he showed off that athleticism.
Look out below.
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 6
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- 2014 NBA Draft: What early entry decisions are we still waiting for? 0
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)