Dec 29, 2013, 12:05 PM EDT
Sam Dekker ended with 16 points in 11 rebounds as his double-double led the No. 4 Wisconsin Badgers to an 80-43 win over Prairie View A&M at home on Saturday.
Eight minutes into the second half, with Wisconsin cruising, Dekker closed out on a shot, forcing a miss. He would be rewarded on the other end.
Nigel Hayes ran the fast break, lobbing a pass to Dekker, who was running down the left side of the floor. The sophomore forward, with a fully extended right arm, caught the pass and threw down the highlight slam.
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 2
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 0
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the SEC’s offseason 1
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason 3
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue (8)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (8)
- St. John’s lands 2015 point guard Marcus LoVett Jr. (4)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (4)
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the Big East’s offseason (3)