Dec 29, 2013, 12:05 PM EDT
Sam Dekker ended with 16 points in 11 rebounds as his double-double led the No. 4 Wisconsin Badgers to an 80-43 win over Prairie View A&M at home on Saturday.
Eight minutes into the second half, with Wisconsin cruising, Dekker closed out on a shot, forcing a miss. He would be rewarded on the other end.
Nigel Hayes ran the fast break, lobbing a pass to Dekker, who was running down the left side of the floor. The sophomore forward, with a fully extended right arm, caught the pass and threw down the highlight slam.
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UCF lands a unique center, Tennessee’s impact wing, Saint Louis gets rising center 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 6 Virginia Cavaliers 0
- 2014-15 Season Preview: College Basketball Dream Team 1
- VCU’s Treveon Graham: From lightly recruited to leader of Havoc, the Atlantic 10 favorites 0
- Top 25 Countdown: No. 7 North Carolina Tar Heels 1
- Dayton’s Elite 8 run, Archie Miller’s decision to stay help continue Atlantic 10’s success 1
- 2014-15 Season Preview: Jahlil Okafor, Frank Kaminsky lead a strong crop of big men 0
- Sophomore guard decides to leave Kansas program (3)
- Roy Williams says he was ‘dumbfounded’ following Kenneth Wainstein’s report (VIDEO) (2)
- Hawaii considering its options regarding NCAA investigation of basketball program (2)
- VCU’s band ‘The Peppas’ will be doing Haka War Chants this year (VIDEO) (2)
- Mark Emmert calls UNC scandal ‘troubling’, ‘disturbing’, ‘shocking’ (2)