Dec 29, 2013, 12:05 PM EDT
Sam Dekker ended with 16 points in 11 rebounds as his double-double led the No. 4 Wisconsin Badgers to an 80-43 win over Prairie View A&M at home on Saturday.
Eight minutes into the second half, with Wisconsin cruising, Dekker closed out on a shot, forcing a miss. He would be rewarded on the other end.
Nigel Hayes ran the fast break, lobbing a pass to Dekker, who was running down the left side of the floor. The sophomore forward, with a fully extended right arm, caught the pass and threw down the highlight slam.
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 36
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 6
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- Friday’s most important rule changes only matter if refs actually enforce them 2
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (37)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Sports book lists Maryland as early favorite to win national title (9)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (6)
- John Calipari is selling his program when he says national title isn’t a goal (5)