Dec 29, 2013, 12:05 PM EDT
Sam Dekker ended with 16 points in 11 rebounds as his double-double led the No. 4 Wisconsin Badgers to an 80-43 win over Prairie View A&M at home on Saturday.
Eight minutes into the second half, with Wisconsin cruising, Dekker closed out on a shot, forcing a miss. He would be rewarded on the other end.
Nigel Hayes ran the fast break, lobbing a pass to Dekker, who was running down the left side of the floor. The sophomore forward, with a fully extended right arm, caught the pass and threw down the highlight slam.
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five 2
- Wisconsin’s Bo Ryan makes another statement wavering on potential retirement 0
- Cody Zeller, Indiana president speak out against recent athlete legal issues 0
- Five-star 2016 combo guard cuts list to four 0
- Xavier, Mount St. Joseph to launch the ‘Lauren Hill Tip-Off Classic’ 1
- Tai Wynyard: ‘I will be coming to UK in December’ 0
- Tom Izzo, 30 second shot clocks, and why zone presses will be more popular this year 1
- Seventh Woods down to three schools, sets official visits (3)
- Former Oklahoma State guard suing university, head coach Travis Ford (3)
- Jalen Rose planning a book about the Fab Five (2)
- ACC releases its full conference schedule (2)
- Throwback Thursday: Juan Dixon and company win Maryland’s lone national title (2)