Dec 29, 2013, 12:05 PM EST
Sam Dekker ended with 16 points in 11 rebounds as his double-double led the No. 4 Wisconsin Badgers to an 80-43 win over Prairie View A&M at home on Saturday.
Eight minutes into the second half, with Wisconsin cruising, Dekker closed out on a shot, forcing a miss. He would be rewarded on the other end.
Nigel Hayes ran the fast break, lobbing a pass to Dekker, who was running down the left side of the floor. The sophomore forward, with a fully extended right arm, caught the pass and threw down the highlight slam.
- Two-time plane crash survivor Austin Hatch scores first career point in Michigan win (VIDEO) 0
- Late Night Snacks: Temple blows out Kansas, Purdue loses to Gardner-Webb 0
- Temple embarrasses No. 10 Kansas by 25 points 0
- New Year’s Resolutions: Illinois Fighting Illini 0
- NBCSports.com Midseason All-American Team 0
- Kentucky still has one more major test to pass this season and it might not come against Louisville 2
- Tracking The Unbeatens: The showdown between Kentucky, Louisville looms 0
- Report: David Robinson’s son will be preferred walk-on at Duke in 2015-16 (VIDEO) (6)
- No. 1 Kentucky dismantles UCLA (6)
- West Virginia’s Bob Huggins torches Marshall after coach calls Huggs ‘afraid’ (5)
- Lauren Hill’s playing career over, to become honorary coach (3)
- Weekend Preview: A loaded Saturday slate highlights the weekend (3)