Dec 30, 2013, 3:26 PM EDT
Luke Fischer has decided to withdraw from Indiana and will pursue a transfer, Indiana announced in a press release on Monday.
The news confirmed a report made by radio host and ESPN color commentator Dan Dakich on the radio Monday morning.
“Luke has decided to withdraw from Indiana and pursue another educational and basketball opportunity,” Indiana coach Tom Crean said in the release. “He explained to us he is looking for a different fit for him. We hate to see a fine young man like Luke leave, but he has made his decision and we wish the entire Fischer family well.”
Fischer was a top 100 recruit coming out of high school in Wisconsin. The 6-foot-11 center was averaging 2.8 points and 2.1 boards this season. In his final game as a Hoosier, he went for a career-high 10 points and blocked three shots.
- Five-star 2015 forward cuts his list to five schools 0
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 2
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0