Jan 1, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
As if things weren’t already bad enough for Temple.
The Owls got a bit of bad news to ring in the New Year as forward Daniel Dingle has a tear in his meniscus and could end up missing the rest of the season, according to a report from Josh Verlin of City of Basketball Love.
The 6-foot-7 sophomore was averaging 6.7 ppg and 2.3 rpg in 20 minutes per game, but he had found a rhythm of late, scoring 25 points in the last two games.
Temple is just 5-5 this season and kick off American play on Wednesday against Rutgers.
- Top talent in 2016 announces a top ten 1
- North Carolina athletic director Bubba Cunningham comments on Rashad McCants situation 1
- College Basketball Talk’s Recruiting Roundup 0
- Former Michigan center discusses hasty departure for the NBA (VIDEO) 0
- Five-star 2015 center trims list to five 1
- College of Charleston coaching search takes another turn 0
- Rivals releases new rankings for the Class of 2015 0
- DePaul’s Purnell loses fifth recruit that signed letter of intent (3)
- Former Ole Miss star Marshall Henderson getting pro tryout in Italy (2)
- Will Bill Self and Kansas play small-ball this season? (2)
- Report: Ex-Spartan forward headed to Ohio (1)
- Blue Ribbon releases their Preseason First Team All-Americans (1)