Jan 1, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
As if things weren’t already bad enough for Temple.
The Owls got a bit of bad news to ring in the New Year as forward Daniel Dingle has a tear in his meniscus and could end up missing the rest of the season, according to a report from Josh Verlin of City of Basketball Love.
The 6-foot-7 sophomore was averaging 6.7 ppg and 2.3 rpg in 20 minutes per game, but he had found a rhythm of late, scoring 25 points in the last two games.
Temple is just 5-5 this season and kick off American play on Wednesday against Rutgers.
- Duke lands five-star Class of 2015 wing Brandon Ingram 3
- College basketball’s seven biggest early entry losers for the 2015-2016 season 1
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season 3
- Austin Hatch’s inspirational basketball career has come to a close 3
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too-Early Preseason Rankings 1
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List 14
- Report: Yogi Ferrell to return to Indiana for senior season 0
- Duke lands commitment from elite PG Derryck Thornton, who will reclass (18)
- 2015 College Basketball Updated Early Entry List (14)
- UPDATED: 2015-2016 College Basketball Way-Too Early Preseason Top 25 (9)
- Louisville adds key grad transfer Damion Lee (6)
- College basketball’s six biggest early entry winners for the 2015-2016 season (4)