Jan 1, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
As if things weren’t already bad enough for Temple.
The Owls got a bit of bad news to ring in the New Year as forward Daniel Dingle has a tear in his meniscus and could end up missing the rest of the season, according to a report from Josh Verlin of City of Basketball Love.
The 6-foot-7 sophomore was averaging 6.7 ppg and 2.3 rpg in 20 minutes per game, but he had found a rhythm of late, scoring 25 points in the last two games.
Temple is just 5-5 this season and kick off American play on Wednesday against Rutgers.
- Jalen Rose believes Chris Webber should apologize for what happened at Michigan 2
- Thoughts on Antonio Blakeney, shoe companies and decommitments 1
- Top prospect in Class of 2014 signs endorsement deal with Under Armour 1
- Five-star shooting guard Antonio Blakeney decommits from Louisville 3
- Richard Pitino warns Minnesota fans not to trust his dad before Louisville opener 2
- CBT’s Recruiting Roundup: UConn and Arizona land 2015 big men, 2015 commitments flying off the board 0
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ 4
- Former Indiana guard A.J. Guyton writes an open letter to Bob Knight (6)
- USA Basketball, Mike Krzyzewski and thoughts on today’s ‘takedown’ (4)
- Big Blue Nation already camping out for Big Blue Madness? (PHOTO) (4)
- Bo Ryan hits golf balls into Wisconsin’s Camp Randall Stadium (PHOTO) (4)
- Four-star power forward becomes Indiana’s first 2015 commitment (3)