Jan 1, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
As if things weren’t already bad enough for Temple.
The Owls got a bit of bad news to ring in the New Year as forward Daniel Dingle has a tear in his meniscus and could end up missing the rest of the season, according to a report from Josh Verlin of City of Basketball Love.
The 6-foot-7 sophomore was averaging 6.7 ppg and 2.3 rpg in 20 minutes per game, but he had found a rhythm of late, scoring 25 points in the last two games.
Temple is just 5-5 this season and kick off American play on Wednesday against Rutgers.
- Adam Silver says raising NBA’s age limit a top priority 4
- NCAA council aims to change immediate eligibility waiver policy 0
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job 11
- Kentucky’s James Young to enter the NBA Draft 0
- Jabari Parker is headed to the NBA 7
- It’s beyond time for college basketball to return to NBA’s early entry calendar 0
- Former Alabama player Devonta Pollard receiving interest from Kentucky 2
- #UMassUnited: Thousands show to support Derrick Gordon during Westboro Baptist Church protest (16)
- NCAA approves unlimited meals and snacks for Division I student-athletes (11)
- Reports: Missouri’s Frank Haith agrees to take the Tulsa job (11)
- Report: Cuonzo Martin to become the new head coach at California (10)
- Cuonzo Martin and Tennessee parting ways is good for everyone involved (9)