Jan 1, 2014, 2:15 PM EST
Texas A&M has landed a commitment from SMU transfer Jalen Jones, according to a report from ESPN’s Jeff Goodman.
Jones averaged 14.0 points and 7.8 boards in 2012-2013, but made the decision to transfer out of SMU in November in what appeared to be a dispute over playing time.
Jones finished out the semester with the Mustangs and will enroll in College Station when the spring semester begins. He’ll have to do a year in residency — unless he gets a waiver — when means that he’ll be able to play during the second semester in 2014-2015.
- Bronson Koenig, Duje Dukan step forward in No. 2 Wisconsin’s win over Georgetown 0
- St. John’s seniors say they ‘grew up’ against Minnesota, but have they? 1
- The little things made a big difference in No. 3 Arizona’s win over No. 15 San Diego State 0
- Butler upsets No. 5 North Carolina in Battle 4 Atlantis opener 2
- If No. 12 Villanova doesn’t have a star on their roster, no one told JayVaughn Pinkston 0
- JayVaughn Pinkston’s block gives No. 12 Villanova a win over No. 19 Michigan (VIDEO) 2
- Maryland upsets No. 13 Iowa State as fearless freshmen mix with gritty veterans for balanced effort 3
- Villanova’s win is evidence of why VCU may have peaked as a basketball program (14)
- Rick Pitino on blow out win: ‘We played four white guys and an Egyptian’ (14)
- Michigan’s John Beilein rips ESPN for late tip time during Tuesday’s loss (13)
- College Basketball Talk’s latest top 25: Kentucky reigns, but how far will Kansas, Florida slide? (5)
- Report: Gonzaga’s Josh Perkins broke his jaw (4)