Jan 4, 2014, 9:12 PM EST
Saint Louis was expected to take care of business on Saturday evening in their non-conference finale against Yale and the Billikens did just that, winning 75-55 with Rob Loe scoring a game-high 19 points. Austin McBroom added 16 and Jake Barnett 11 for Saint Louis, whose 13 wins through 15 games are the program’s most since Charlie Spoonhour’s 1993-94 team won 14 of its first 15 games.
Javier Duren led Yale with 13 points. Saint Louis used an 11-2 second half run to establish the distance needed to win comfortably. Next up for Saint Louis is their Atlantic 10 opener at Rhode Island, which won at LSU on Saturday, on Tuesday night.
- Weekend Preview: Duke-Virginia, an MVC showdown and UNC-Louisville 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program 13
- Chase for 180: Already a good shooter, Tyler Harvey’s been even better in 2014-15 0
- Film Session: The case for Jerian Grant as National Player of the Year 1
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke 7
- Late Night Snacks: No. 8 Notre Dame outlasts No. 4 Duke in a thriller 2
- 2015 McDonald’s All-American rosters announced 2
- Duke dismisses reserve shooting guard from program (13)
- Jerian Grant, No. 8 Notre Dame erase another double-digit deficit as they beat No. 4 Duke (7)
- Coach K earns career win No. 1,000 in No. 5 Duke’s win over St. John’s (4)
- Kentucky lands commitment from international Class of 2016 big man (4)
- Wichita State guard Conner Frankamp arrested on Saturday night (4)