Jan 4, 2014, 9:12 PM EDT
Saint Louis was expected to take care of business on Saturday evening in their non-conference finale against Yale and the Billikens did just that, winning 75-55 with Rob Loe scoring a game-high 19 points. Austin McBroom added 16 and Jake Barnett 11 for Saint Louis, whose 13 wins through 15 games are the program’s most since Charlie Spoonhour’s 1993-94 team won 14 of its first 15 games.
Javier Duren led Yale with 13 points. Saint Louis used an 11-2 second half run to establish the distance needed to win comfortably. Next up for Saint Louis is their Atlantic 10 opener at Rhode Island, which won at LSU on Saturday, on Tuesday night.
- #FredHoibergWatch officially commences today, as Bulls fire Thibodeau 3
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban 40
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer 7
- North Carolina announces receipt of Notice of Allegations from NCAA 3
- LSU’s ’25 is coming’ campaign doesn’t try to hide that they’re monetizing Ben Simmons 2
- Looking Forward: Catching up on the American’s offseason 1
- Five-star center Caleb Swanigan has committed to Purdue 8
- There’s only one way the NCAA gets UNC investigation wrong: a 2016 postseason ban (43)
- Four men’s teams banned from 2016 postseason due to APR scores (10)
- Academic issues expected to sideline St. John’s point guard for fall semester, maybe longer (7)
- Report: Class of 2016 four-star wing considering college among playing options for next season (5)
- Frank Kaminsky writes a farewell letter to Wisconsin fans (5)