Jan 5, 2014, 1:10 PM EDT
Devonte Upson was aptly named. The Southeastern Louisiana junior forward/center gets up. Pretty evident by this vicious one-handed alley-oop he had against Nicholls State on Saturday evening.
Upson, the JuCo transfer, ended with a season-high 16 points and added nine rebounds, but the Lions fell to the Colonels 64-61 as Dantrell Thomas connected on two free throws with five seconds left to pull off the victory.
- How can Wichita State build on the two best years in program history? 0
- Junior college prospect Andre Spight working to improve point guard skills 0
- Duncan Robinson, of D-III Williams College, considering transfer to Michigan, Davidson 0
- UCLA’s Pauley Pavilion flooded after water main break on Sunset Boulevard (PHOTOS/VIDEOS) 0
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players 2
- The other side of the July live period: Recruits continue to strive for attention and offers 0
- Seven takeaways from AAU Nationals and Super Showcase 0
- Marcus Foster still hasn’t forgotten, or forgiven, those pulled scholarships (3)
- Two surprises after first cuts at Team USA U17 trials (3)
- John Calipari’s return to Kentucky ‘solely’ due to loyalty to his players (2)
- Report: Top Oregon recruit denied admission to school (2)
- Coach K: ‘I do not see an end of my road in my college coaching’ (1)